The Book - shall I or not

Java1975

Hi All

I have been looking over this diet and it looks like a good way to diet for life. Im on SW at the moment and getting a bit frustrated I feel like I need a change. I have looked at the main website about how the diet works and the benefits and I have also calculated my daily allowances so my question is do I need to buy the book ?

I was also wondering If I didnt alternate my week and stuck to the same up and down days would you recommended more ups or downs for a better weight loss ?

Many thanks

:) Jane

Java1975 said:
Hi All

I have been looking over this diet and it looks like a good way to diet for life. Im on SW at the moment and getting a bit frustrated I feel like I need a change. I have looked at the main website about how the diet works and the benefits and I have also calculated my daily allowances so my question is do I need to buy the book ?

I was also wondering If I didnt alternate my week and stuck to the same up and down days would you recommended more ups or downs for a better weight loss ?

Many thanks

:) Jane

Hi welcome to our wee corner of the forum :) all you really need is ur cal allowance to start. There's a lot of scientific studies and background info in the book. And just as long as you haven't got any medical complications you should be ok to start.

A lot of people here do the mon/wed/fri downs and seem to lose ok. (that's 3 downs and 4 ups) It means you get your weekend as up and it's the least complicated way to follow juddd so great for someone just starting.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back