• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the bordem hunger is kicking in!

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
My advice would be go do something - you're right in that it's boredom hunger rather than physical huger -- go have a soak in the bath, bury yourself in a book, pop an ipod on and dance your way round cleaning the house if you have to .... anything rather than sitting there thinking how hungry you feel.

It'll soon pass ;)

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
Me too hun, I have actually just had 3 dessert spoons of cabbage (and it was cold from the fridge - yuck!) Can't wait to get home and have my malt toffee bar! lol

Hugs x x x

kyliet

S: 12st7lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st10lb(21.71%)
Cleaning and this website has stopped my boredom hunger! I cant believe how much I used to eat just because I was bored! Oh and my house is the cleanest it has ever been, lol!!

If cleaning, having a soak in the bath, reading or dancing doesnt do it for you then why not try having a walk or doing some situps, doing situps will make your tummy muscles ache, makes my hunger go :)
xx

Ellie

S: 20st12lb C: 20st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've a feeling that my house will be spotless and my ironing pile reduced being on this diet :)

Haha my house is sooo clean too lol all i seem to do is clean clean clean lol even my dog bailey is always sparkling as now he seems to get extra baths haha!! :p xxx

S: 13st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st13lb(14.67%)
Ohhh I hate this kinda of hunger. I think this is half the reason I put on weight. I'd eat because I was bored.

I've bought the first three Twilight books as alot of people say the books are better than the films. So hoping they'll keep me busy!

I might even read the whole Harry Potter series again lol.