the bordem hunger is kicking in!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    iv had my tetra and bar for today, got one more shake to go and really want it but its too early! im really hungry tonight for some reason, im still in ketosis, want my shake or anougher bar :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    how about splitting your shake so you can have half now and the other half later

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My advice would be go do something - you're right in that it's boredom hunger rather than physical huger -- go have a soak in the bath, bury yourself in a book, pop an ipod on and dance your way round cleaning the house if you have to .... anything rather than sitting there thinking how hungry you feel.

It'll soon pass ;)

5. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Me too hun, I have actually just had 3 dessert spoons of cabbage (and it was cold from the fridge - yuck!) Can't wait to get home and have my malt toffee bar! lol

Hugs x x x

6. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Cleaning and this website has stopped my boredom hunger! I cant believe how much I used to eat just because I was bored! Oh and my house is the cleanest it has ever been, lol!!

If cleaning, having a soak in the bath, reading or dancing doesnt do it for you then why not try having a walk or doing some situps, doing situps will make your tummy muscles ache, makes my hunger go :)
    xx

7. Ellie

Ellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I've a feeling that my house will be spotless and my ironing pile reduced being on this diet :)

8. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Haha my house is sooo clean too lol all i seem to do is clean clean clean lol even my dog bailey is always sparkling as now he seems to get extra baths haha!! :p xxx

9. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Ohhh I hate this kinda of hunger. I think this is half the reason I put on weight. I'd eat because I was bored.

I've bought the first three Twilight books as alot of people say the books are better than the films. So hoping they'll keep me busy!

I might even read the whole Harry Potter series again lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.