The boys have moved in

fillymum

synful soul
How brilliant and oh so cute.

Cat died yesterday and today her three kitties of 8 months old have moved into the kitchen. All three of them are squashed into a small cat basket. They and their mum always lived out on the stable yard but came to the house to eat.

They are lovely and such a comfort. They can be house cats.

I took some photos of them and will put them on tomorrow.

Welcome Rag, Tag, and Bob.

They are divine. They are there mums legacy to me.

thats so lovely Sue, i cannot wait to see the photos of the wee babies.

lol i can just imagine them moving in the kitchen bold as brass

a little comfort for you :)

Did they has ickle suitcases and knotted hankies on sticks with their possessions (half a mouse, a bit of a leaf etc) in?

Thats so cute. What a nice way to move on a little :)

Did they has ickle suitcases and knotted hankies on sticks with their possessions (half a mouse, a bit of a leaf etc) in?

Thats so cute. What a nice way to move on a little :)

That made me smile Gill. I could just picture it.

IIEX000Z.jpg

The three of them were waiting for breakfast a 6a.m. this morning looking as if they have been in residence forever.

Only fly in the ointment is that Nena , the house-cat has taken umbrage. She will get over it given time.

The dogs are being remarkably good with them but then they haven't ventured past the kitchen.

Aren't animals wonderful? Continually surprising and delighting us. The mother of my two kitties died a year or so ago. She was a very noisy cat and the kittens never made a sound. Since she died, though, both have now become really vocal, as if they're trying to make up for her not being around. It sounds like yours have moved in with you to do the same thing and make up for Cat's absence.

Aren't animals wonderful? Continually surprising and delighting us. The mother of my two kitties died a year or so ago. She was a very noisy cat and the kittens never made a sound. Since she died, though, both have now become really vocal, as if they're trying to make up for her not being around. It sounds like yours have moved in with you to do the same thing and make up for Cat's absence.

That is what I think too. They are adorable.

Nena, has now decided that they are fine and can stay if they keep out of her basket. The three of them are now snuggled up to each other on a fluffly blanket.

Note to ones self.....buy bigger kitty basket for the 3 babes.

My three ginger boys..........

bobandco.jpg

What very handsome boys they are............

wow!!

gush gush gush they are so proud looking,

cat has done amazingly well bless her

Oh Sue I so want one. My next cat is going to be a ginger tom and if OH doesn't like it, he can go not the cat! We have 3 around here in a relatively small space but are very well behaved. I can't have another at the moment as my British blue lookalike doesn't like company.

Oh Sue I so want one. My next cat is going to be a ginger tom and if OH doesn't like it, he can go not the cat! We have 3 around here in a relatively small space but are very well behaved. I can't have another at the moment as my British blue lookalike doesn't like company.

You can have these three if you want Knitter. They woke me at 5 this morning with the sound of crockery smashing !!!!
Sure enough there on the kitchen floor were 2 Royal Doulton bowls that they had manage to knock of the units and a shredded orchid in the corner...........lovely boys !!!!

I forgive them though cos they are just so cute and when they sat looking at me the sound of three kitties purring in unison was music to my ears. They actually seemed quite pleased with themselves that they got me up and got my attention.

Naughty little angels !!!!!

Back