The Cambridge Diet day 2

Hi guys! Pretty new to this so bare with me!

Waking up to day two of the Cambridge diet....... Feeling hungry! Didn't know my stomach could be so vocal! I'm determined to do it though, I've got 5stone to lose! Day 1 was ok except going to bed hungry! Mmmmm pizza, could totally scoff some round about now!!
Oh and my breath has stunk since last night, there's no way my body can be in kitosis already? Right?

Hi there and well done surviving day 1. You will no doubt weigh less than this time yesterday and so that's a good start to day 2. I'm not a CDC so not sure how soon ketosis kicks in, thought it was 3 days but someone will be along to let you know. Anyway just keep drinking that water, it will fill you up and good luck x

Haha yeah I'm drinking so much water!! About 3 litres a day! Lots of tinkle trips! I know I can't be in kitosis yet, just I'm having symptoms! Hopefully I weight less than yesturday, I nearly cried when I got on those scales! I'm at work today so hoping that will take my mind off the food!! Haha

Well not been writing my diary too often! Naughty me! I'm am now just coming to the end of week 2, slipped up once but got straight back on the wagon!
Week 1, -10lb
Tomorrow is my second weigh in, looking forward to seeing some more pounds lost! And not just from my pocket! Haha ;)
How is everyone else doing??

Wow that is just incredible. Well done! That is my monthly goal and you have done it in half the time haha! xxx

Hey Slim!!!

WELL DONE!!

Your weigh in reflects all your hard work!

Bet you are feeling super! Stick with it, you are doing great!

Have you noticed a difference yet? It has taken me two months to notice any sort of difference!

P.S Have been to the docto about the anxiety and feeling much better about things so thanks for your great advice xxxx

Hey everyone thanks for the comments! It's been tough and I havnt been an angel (read precious blog) haha but I'm getting their!
Actually can't seem to see a difference yet, my hubby has commented a few times about my disappearing love handles! But I keep thinking yeah he's my husband, he's suppose to say that haha!

P.s well done Beth! Hope you start feeling tip top soon! I'm sure u will ;) and your more than welcome for the advice!! Xx

Hey hey! How's everyone feeling today??
Not doing too good on the old water intake the last few days, normally have about 4-5lrs but been struggling to get 3 down me! Had a headache for the bast 3 days (nothing to do with the diet) so been pretty down in the dumps and no wanting my sachets just wanting some "normal" food! But alas I havnt cheated. Everytime I get on them bloody scales it either says I havnt lost anything or I've gained! They're new digital scales aswell, think I'll be having a fallout with them soon! Just seems I can't get down past 14.3! Anyways trying not to think About it!
Onwards and inwards and remember drink to shrink!! X :) X

Congrats on your amazing weight losses :)
Remember 2.5 litres is reccomended, so don't feel bad if you're not managing anything more than that! xx

Hi guys I just joined here and Im on week 3 on Cambridge...Ive lost 7 pounds so far but I slipped up but back on...I have 60 more pounds to lose and I know it wont be easy but Im determined!!

You can do this, good luck x

Hi Littlest-cupcake,

I'm really interested to hear about your CD experience. I have started today at the same weight as you were (when you started) on ss+. Can you tell me how much you lost in the first few weeks? Did you do ss or ss+?
This is my first time doing the CD, and i'm a bit apprehensive as to whether i can stick to it or not.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jo

Back