The cambridge diet

that's fab well done, my weigh in on mon and am on day 6 it's not going badly and even tho yesterday i was really wanting somethin sweet i didn't give in (that has to b a 1st lol) i hope that i get some good results i think it will really help with motivation, funny i am hoping that it is a big loss not just coz it helps u get to goal sooner but i know when doin other diets teh 1st week always gives a good loss would love to break the 7lb, so am keep in my fingers crossed.
i know it never possible as it took time to put weight on that it will take time to get it off but i wish there was a magic pill that just melted a stone a week away lol
keep up teh good work :)

Hey good luck with the weigh in, let me know how you get on:)xx

so had the big weigh in today lol i lost 6lb and was a bit disappointed at first, as have had losses like that on every other diet, but my cdc said that it can b a sustained 3lb+ a week which isn't likely on the other diets. so fingers crossed have another good loss next week. the best bit tho which did put a huge smile on my face was the combined 12" loss :) so here's to another good week lol

so had the big weigh in today lol i lost 6lb and was a bit disappointed at first, as have had losses like that on every other diet, but my cdc said that it can b a sustained 3lb+ a week which isn't likely on the other diets. so fingers crossed have another good loss next week. the best bit tho which did put a huge smile on my face was the combined 12" loss :) so here's to another good week lol
Woohoo that's fantastic 6lb!!!!! Keep going I know what it's like feeling disappointed (I was the same my first week) but now I look forward to weigh day, it's Friday this week for me! Do u have much to lose to get to your ideal weight? xx

Thank you all for your support and encouraging words! :)

I have just completed Day 6 and have so far found my clothes feeling much more loose already! Yay me!!

I have my weigh in tomorrow.. Hoping to have lost at least 6-7lbs.. Maybe I'm being a bit too ambitious?

So far, it hasn't been challenging to resist food even though I'm only doing sole source. However, my mother dearest has been making sweet indian pancakes with molasses. Just smells DELISHHHH! :( MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!

It definitely gets easier and I would like to wish everyone good luck! Just think of where you want to be in so and so time..

I have been recording a diary and have found it helps.. I enjoy looking back at it and comparing Day 1 to where I am now. It feels like a great accomplishment!

I have so many events upcoming like two weddings and two pre wedding parties! I hope I remain focused!

Wish me luck guys!

X

Thank you all for your support and encouraging words! :)

I have just completed Day 6 and have so far found my clothes feeling much more loose already! Yay me!!

I have my weigh in tomorrow.. Hoping to have lost at least 6-7lbs.. Maybe I'm being a bit too ambitious?

So far, it hasn't been challenging to resist food even though I'm only doing sole source. However, my mother dearest has been making sweet indian pancakes with molasses. Just smells DELISHHHH! :( MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!

It definitely gets easier and I would like to wish everyone good luck! Just think of where you want to be in so and so time..

I have been recording a diary and have found it helps.. I enjoy looking back at it and comparing Day 1 to where I am now. It feels like a great accomplishment!

I have so many events upcoming like two weddings and two pre wedding parties! I hope I remain focused!

Wish me luck guys!

X
Good Luck for your weigh in! Let us know how it goes xx

So.. I had my first weigh in today..

I had lost 5.5lbs. I was a little disappointed at first but my consultant said that because I drank so much water within 45mins prior to our meeting, It has had some effect on my weight.

I hope I do better next week.

Must stay focused and not give up!

I have two weddings to go to next week so I need to gather up my WILLPOWER!

Wish me luck ladies!

X

Hi Wali
I know how u feel but don't b disappointed at least the numbers are going down! and that is always a good thing but i have heard from several places that drinking a lot before weighin does effect your weight. you can do it!

on a compltely different note, i decided to make the muffin with my fave shake pack (mint choc) hoping it would be fantastic as i have read good things. hhmmmm how can i describe it lol it smelt like the whole thing was burning when cooking but it wasn't. the texture wasn't bad at all but it didn't really taste like the choc mint as a shake (if that makes sense)
i don't think i'd bother makin them again altho it was nice to have as a desert for a change. funny tho as my shake lasts longer and is more filling lol but if ur desperate for somethin cakey then it's worth a go :)

So.. I had my first weigh in today..

I had lost 5.5lbs. I was a little disappointed at first but my consultant said that because I drank so much water within 45mins prior to our meeting, It has had some effect on my weight.

I hope I do better next week.

Must stay focused and not give up!

I have two weddings to go to next week so I need to gather up my WILLPOWER!

Wish me luck ladies!

X

Well Done Wail-Star 5.5lb is a fantastic weight loss! keep going and be strong when your out at the weddings! i have been to a hen party and a wedding party since starting cwp and managed to stick to drinking diet coke and still had good losses!:)xx

Thank you Maidmazz and Amy!

I really appreciate it.. It's nice to know your not doing it alone.. :)

Thank you Maidmazz and Amy!

I really appreciate it.. It's nice to know your not doing it alone.. :)

no need for thanks we're all in this together it's nice to b able to talk to others about it :)
how have u been since ur weigh in?

Well.. Not so great.. :(

I've had an awful couple of days. Been cheating here and there. I've had a few events the past couple of days and I really thought I could strut it out and not eat but I had family who would get upset If I didn't eat.

I've still had my shakes and have been drinking loads of water. Im dreading my next weigh in. Its on Wednesday. I think my body has kicked out of ketosis. I hope I can get back into it.

How have you been? Hows it been going?

x

@ tenbysarah
hi :)
the porridges are sooo bad lol am not really a huge fan of teh soups but the shakes i really like. mint choc has to b my fave but i like the c&c one with a spoon of coffee is a nice pick me up mid afternoon :) am planning on mixing half/half with the frap flavour to see what it's like, mixing choc n coconut isn't too bad either
i found drinking everytime i was hungry helped but it does get easier with the hunger it the will power not to eat nething else :(

@ walli
did u manage to avoid the carbs? lots of water to flush them out is what my cdc told me. i didn't even realise i was doin it the other day, but i ended up eating somethin i shouldn't (sausage) from the fridge funny the old habit thing. u should get back in by tues and if u get straight back in am sure it'll b ok. the most difficult thing i find is drawing a line under it and moving on, always end up with guilt which makes me feel worse and then i want to eat more lol :)

maz

I tried to avoid as much carbs as possible.. Your right about the guilt thing. That is what is eating me up inside! :(

hey sarah :)
how did the mixing the coffee in with ur choc go? tried the cappaccino and cookies one today it was nice than they were individually lol

Hello Ladies

So I had my second Weigh In on Wednesday and despite my splurge and being on my period I have managed to lose 2lbs!

Pleased with myself!

I weighed myself the day after my weigh in, 3rd day of my period and saw that I weighed 4pounds less than the day before.

Its obviously working :)

Word of advice to the Newbies.. Keep going.. It does get easier and feeling slimmer feels GREAT!

Good luck everyone

X

hey walli
that's fab had my weigh in today and i am v proud to say i had sts but am v v v happy with that as i have been off plan for 5 days, surprise weekend away with the kids lol
so back on it 100% from the morning the only thing am not looking forward to is the getting back into ketosis and possible side effects but will just do as i did before and drink so much water i slosh lol
glad u've been having a good week :)

On second day of cd got a headache but feel good cooked lasagna and made a cheese cake and I'm not hungry few slips if licking finger which I feel bad for doin true hold habits die hard x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya you guys, I'm in my first day of the cwp and I'm soooo excited, am starving at the moment becoz everyone is eating their dinner and I've left my soup at home. ;( I just wanted to say that I've read all of you comments and think that you all are doing fab!!! And the tips will defo be trying them. Proper inspiration to us newbies! Keep up the good work.
Am so looking forward to my weigh in but that's a whole week away.
I've been having a headache trying to break tru all day, but so far so good.
Thanx again! Xxx

Back