The cambridge diet

Hi I'm on my 3rd day and had a 4lb loss already so chuffed with stay strong it is hard but just think how we will be if we all keep it up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So had a weigh in today..

Lost 4.5lbs this week! Eeeekk Yaaay!

So pleased with myself..

Maidmazz.. Stay strong and don't beat yourself up about it if you have a blip.. Best thing to do is to stay positive and believe in yourself :)
Good luck with restarting hun.. Keep me updated on how it goes.. :)

Hi skinnytobe I'm on day 4 and lost 6lb I have around 5 stone to loose how u finding it x

Im finding it ok!! I havnt slipped up! N dont feel like i will, altho watching my other half eat all the naughty but nice food is awful smells sooo good!! How are you finding it xx

I'm finding it hard but I will stick at it I'm not gojng to have any normal food till Christmas Eve xx

hi everyone, am back to being 100% my weigh in will b 1 day early this week so i am hoping that will b back into ketosis and dropped a few by then :) If i can drop 4lbs then that's my stone so fingers crossed.
have read the comments had missed just to let you know the way i managed to avoid the headaches water water water oh yeah n more water lmao the 1st week i could feel myself sloshin everywhere lol but it did stop me having a headache and gave me the full feeling, the only problem because i like the water ice cold when it hits the empty stomach feels a bit odd :)
am having to think of some other ideas for my meal i am gettin a bit fed up of chicken salad lol but i am determined to keep at it til i go away for xmas
keep going everyone :)

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I am on day 9 first week loss was only 3.5 even though I stuck to it 100%! Feeling pants today and looking for inspiration! Xxx

hi girls keep at it, just have that mental picture of you at goal in ur mind :) it's not that easy for me to picture at the moment so i'm taking it in stages. the one am focused on at the mo is me fitting into every item of clothing in my wardrobe (size 16) i am hoping it's not going to take me too long to get there lol
well weigh in was today and i was 3lb down which was great since i had the break last week and i was weighed back on my original day. i have been really good and this week has been particularly bad for craving everything i shouldn't lol but kinda of gutted i didn't manage that extra lb to get the stone in 4 weeks, will definately have it next week tho. i am going to try n drink some more water this week as well this last week i have just been managing the 4pts am going to try for the next week to drink between 4/5 ltrs like i did on week 1.
keep going girls!

@walli
hey hun how's it going did you have ur weigh in yet? bet you have another great loss this week hope things r going well x

Hi ladies!

Hope u don't mind but u seem like a friendly and encouraging bunch and I'd love to be part of that!? I start tomorrow (well today if u can see the time I post this)
I don't know anyone who has ever done this diet before and really would like some people to talk to for encouragement and to give encouragement too :) x

hi weeyin2be :)
everyone's welcome that what it all about. if your starting tommorrow just remember as much water as u possibly can i think that the reason y i didn't have headaches or ne other things people have said bout the diet. the 1st week i must have had 4-5ltrs of water a day and i put extra in my shakes as well as ice :)
let us know how ur going :)
what stage are you on, I'm on 2 so i get to have a meal a day which i find keeps me sane and the loss is good, i know we all want it to b more but as long as the numbers go down i'm happy lol
xx

Hi Hun.. Its been going well..

I had my weigh in today and my CDC said I lost 1.5lbs.. However I was really desperate for a pee.. So what I did was come home and weigh myself on my own scales which I have been doing for a couple of weeks. After emptying my bladder, I weighed myself and my scales showed that I lost 3lbs.. So I don't know which way to go about it.. However any loss is great. I've been nitpicking a lot this week but I've told myself no more nibbling..
Physically.. I look like I've lost weight however I feel I haven't lost any on my problem area.. (MY HIPS)
My waist keeps getting smaller but not the hips.. It's a little disheartening.. :(

Well done on your loss.. Your doing brilliantly.. Keep it up!

Hey Every1!

I havent posted on here for a while, been really busy and just havent had the time! well done to you all for sticking with the plan! I have been finding it a bit of a struggle and have had the odd treat but i have still managed to lose every week and im hoping to drop another stone by christmas! I hope every1 is ok xx :)

Sorry I haven't been on, was a crazy week last week then on Monday I crashed my car but still managed to make a weigh in the next day and I'd lost 8lb for my first week :)
Gave me a big confidence boost especially after the crash and I'm not taking any time off even though the crash was with a tree lol x

Hi Girls

I have been doing the Cambridge diet since 19th of september:) It really does work if you stick to it!!!!!!!! Let me all know how you are getting on xxxxxxxx

Back