the commando, tool or hottie biggest loser aus

The Commando - Hottie or Not....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So vanda what kind of photo should we go for, with or without sunglesses, full length or head and shoulders.....

Has to be topless so def more than head and shoulders. As long as chest is in full view not too fussy on the rest as I cant imagine that there would be a bad photo of such a prime specimen :cool:

I've got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a great day can you tell I'm a chest fan :drool:

Vanda I cant find one lol

How bout this though

Attachments

• Commando_277x390.jpg
    Commando_277x390.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,637
its done, shoot me shoot me now , are you happy with it starlight

ok so its on till next thursday arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank you all that voted its been a lot of fun , untill now as you can see the commando ( still hurts saying that) is now my avatar , i will be until next thursday , well done starlight and her team , thank you tool team we gave it our best shoot

Gah, if someone had canvassed the SW board I would have got here sooner and saved your ass from the Tool. Well, I wouldnt, even with my vote it would still have been a loss, but thats what the biggest loser is all about. Emazon was as bad as the Tool though.

Gah, if someone had canvassed the SW board I would have got here sooner and saved your ass from the Tool. Well, I wouldnt, even with my vote it would still have been a loss, but thats what the biggest loser is all about. Emazon was as bad as the Tool though.

thank you for your vote but i throw the towel in at midnight so the tools here for a week , i cant stand emazon either :D

Mighty fine avatar that. I was a tad miffed when I woke up at 4am but after seeing this maybe the world is not such a bad place after all

one bloody vote arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( you can see im taking this well )

sorry i only just saw this and would have voted tool! :(

Back