The critics are crawling!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by weeheavyboy, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. weeheavyboy

weeheavyboy Member

Hi there, i started the cd diet 2wks ago to a tidal wave of pessimism and dismissiveness (hope i spelt them right!) from my friends and family, although i was initially down-hearted at the lack of support, it gave me a dogged-determination to lose my excess weight of 5 stones and stick to the plan,well alas,in the 2wks ive been on the diet ive lost 17lbs and the difference in my appearance is already attracting enquiries from my previously sceptical chums as to how they go about starting,i must admit to loving every minute of watching them eat humble pie,i must say that this diet for me has been fantastic and taking food out of the equation was definately the key,i have bags of energy,im not hungry (as on previous diets) and my self-esteem is onwards and upwards!
    Cheers, Brian
    i also must say that i think that minimins is great and i take great inspiration from the weight that u guys have lost

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my favourite bit is definately watching envy and disbelirf in the faces of the critics

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hiya Brian

Well done on your loss so far, what a great start. It's lovely proving people wrong and showing them how good the diet is. Even the most sceptical of my friends have to now admit defeat as I've not only lost the weight but kept it off for a year now - yah boo sucks to them I say :p

All the best
    x

Mini likes this.
  5. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Me too! I should definetly get a finders fee for all the recommendations i have sent to my CDC - you'd think she would give me a bar for free!!! :)

S xxx

Mini likes this.
  6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey nice to meet u :D well done so far thats a fab loss

keep us posted on ya success :)

xxxx

Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations Brian on your fantastic weight loss 17lbs. in two weeks is awesome.:eek:

Well done:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.