the date was amazing!!!!

princessnicky

Went on the date, we decided to go bowling instead! and went for drinks after, and i only had diet coke! will that make much difference to my diet??? :) Awwww he is lovely!!! shame he is going to the falklands for 2months with the RAF!!!!

.....and there I was waiting at the restaurant for him;) (said I'd save you from temptation in your previous post!!)

Glad you had a great time:)!!

Not sure about the diet coke...glug the water and flush out the citric acid....hopefully you'll be ok!!
XXXXX

aaaawww fab. nah it wont do much. my cdc said coke zero is allowed. minimum amounts tho but ull be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the raf is evil my ex went off to there. glad u have fun!!!!u deserve itxxx

Glad you had a good night Nicky.

Glad your date went well! My uncle was killed in the Falklands war he was 29 when he died, he was awarded the VC.

Last edited:
Glad you had a great night, will there be a second date? :D:D:D

Awww glad you had such a lovely time. Shame about the Falklands. My hubby was 10 yrs in the army and always going off, but it meant the time we spent together was really good ;).
Anyway just imagine how skinny you will be when he comes back. It gives you a goal to work towards. :)

Glad you had a great time!

Aww glad you had a good time chick!! ;)

2 months will fly over if you really wanna keep seeing him..

When is the next date then??

xx

i really do wanna keep seeing him! :) Going for a drink with him in a minute when i finish babysitting! Im allll nervous!!! :p hehe. How do all you guys do it when your OH is off for such long periods of time? xxx

Hope you enjoy your evening out with him tonight!

Back