The diary of my new life :)

MrsJH

I'm new to this site so please bare with me! I wrote in the introduction part but nobody replied so hoping I will get a response from my first EVER diary!

Please anybody feel free to help/advise would be much appreciated :) Enough is enough I'm here to hopefully change my life. my name is Jen I'm 25 and currently weighing 10st 9 according to my wii fit. I started at 10st 13 so it's working and so far I'm feeling great.

I'm following extra easy on slimming world but doing it from home. I went to slimming world last year didn't lose that much don't think I gave it much of a chance. It's only this time round I have realised where I was going wrong! I thought all I had to do was eat loads of free food and I'd lose weight!

I now know about the 1/3 of yr plate needs to be full of super free food not just mountains of free food which is probably why I gained and hardly lost anything!

The reason I'm doing this is to hopefully change my life. Since starting my job and meeting my now husband I've piled on more than 2stone in 3years. I've lost ALL my confidence and I NEVER go out with my husband or my friends. I sometimes plan to go out then when it comes to looking in the mirror and trying to find something to wear I change my mind. I'm currently about a size 14 and don't look good in anything. It's more of a confidence thing than anything.

I got married last year and had the perfect fairytale wedding but when I look back at my photos I want to cry. WHY didn't I lose the weight before then. Reason is I had no motivation. I finally fell pregnant after a year of trying but since Xmas I've had 2miscarriages :( absolutely devastated. My husband and I have decided we need to wait a while to try again. I need to get my confidence back and live a little 1st.

My mini goals are..
1. Be able to look in the mirror and Like what I see.

2. To be more confident and sociable.

3. Get back down to my size 10s which is what I was before I started my awful job.

4. Stick to slimming world.

5. Be healthy and a mummy :)

6. Holiday in June would like to feel comfortable in a bikini :)

7. Pass my driving test:)

So I will be following extra easy. Here goes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
ok I will start from sunday coz that's when I started properly :)

Breakfast : mixed fruit, banana, melon, grapes, strawberries, pomegranate seeds and berries.

Lunch: salmon cooked in fry light :) spinach, mixed veg and tea spoon of phili light with sweet chilli.

Tea: slimming world donner kebab with slimming world chips and salad.

Sauce: fat free natural yog, tea spoon of light Mayo and tea spoon of whole grain mustard. Tea spoon of lazy garlic :)

2mini baby bells. 2x healthy extra A
2alpen light bars 2x healthy extra B

45mins on wii fit :)

Syns : Mayo light 2 syns
Whole grain mustard 2 syns
phili light with sweet chili 2 syns
Options hot choc 1 syn
Squirty cream 2/3 syns

Total 9 or 10

Xx

Last edited:
I've messed up already!!

I also had options hot choc with squirty cream and chopped strawberries made my my lovely husband!

Frozen grapes :)

Ok that's it. Xx

Monday 18th April

Breakfast: 2rivitas(1/2 healthy extra B) with phili light with sweet chilli. Kiwi and a pear.

Lunch. Home made veg soup - sweet potato, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots cooked in 2chicken stock cubes.
Banana.

Tea: Salmon cooked in fry light. Spinach and veg and 2 big mushrooms.

Snack: 2mini baby bells 2x healthy extra A.
1 alpen light bar. 1/2 healthy extra B

Lots of fruit.

Syns: phili light with sweet chili 2 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Fab start hun! Maybe pop in down your syns n Hex a/b :) x

Changes look good :) u could write it down too so when u have a bad week u can copy a good one x

Tues 19th April.

30 mins on wii fit. BMI is 27.38 and I've lost another pound :) now 10stone 9!!

Breakfast: chopped up alpen light bar (1/2healthy extra B) kiwi, pear and banana.

Snack x 2 mini baby bell (healthy extra A)

Lunch: homemade veg soup. 2chicken stock cubes, carrots,broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potato and onion.

Snack: frozen grapes!
Mini milk! 1.5 syns

Tea: pork stir fry in fry light. Lots of veg and egg noodles. (between 2)

Sauce: light soy sauce
Sweet chilli sauce. 2syns

Snack: alpen light bar (1healthy extra B)

I'm finding it quite hard to use my syns and fit in all this food!!

Xx

U are still doing well! Just let urself have treats! X

It's Lee's birthday on Thursday So I'm not to bothered about using all my syns incase we decide to go out/get take away it won't be so bad if I go over!

Xx

Thats a good idea :) x

Your diary looks fab. You defo r getting the swing on it. I harldy used all my syns in the first week then i found i lose more when i have them so make sure i have 10th~15 now. Mainly on a glass of wine.

I love your story i really hope u get your targets as u seem like such a sweet and deserving person. Hopefully this time next yr u will be skinny n pregnant xx

Thanks Hun means alot :) I'm thinking about doing spag Bol for tea and might steal yr speed food sauce recipe!!
I'm finding it hard to fit all this food in a single day!! Xx

Lol I never have trouble fitting food in! Hehe! I told u people lose more when they eat syns :) maybe a glass of wine isn't a bad idea... Get u ready for all our skinny girl/ yummy mummy nights out :) xx

Aww yeah spaghetti bol is lush doesn't even feel like ur being good!!! syns r defo there for using. If i have a slight gain after a massive week off (say 1/2 a lb) i always still still to my syns the weeks after n lose big x

Wed 20th :)

Breakfast : 2 rivitas(hex B) with low fat cottage cheese and a pear.

Lunch : lean bacon, mushrooms and tinned toms.
2 rivitas ( hex B) with low fat cottage cheese.

Snack : shop bought pineapple and melon fruit salad.

Tea : jacket potato with salad. Toms, cucumber, beetroot, spring onions, tea spoon of low fat cheese and chives from aldi. Less than 2 % fat vinegarette. Sprinkle of Kerry low low cheese and chopped apple.

Mini milk :)

Going to cinema soon so will update later :)
Back from cinema I resisted and just had a diet coke!!

HEA 2mini baby bells.

Xx

Last edited:
Well done hun! Enjoy pics x

Thanks ali and lanky :) really hope I'm doing ok coz I'm really trying my hardest to eat properly! Not sure what I will do at cinema when Lee is stuff his face with treats!! Bet popcorn is really bad so I'm not even gonna ask how many syns! Xx

Thanks ali and lanky :) really hope I'm doing ok coz I'm really trying my hardest to eat properly! Not sure what I will do at cinema when Lee is stuff his face with treats!! Bet popcorn is really bad so I'm not even gonna ask how many syns! Xx

Yes! Step away from the popcorn!!

Treat yourself to a nice cold diet coke! :)

Back