The diary of my new life :)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yay :) u got Lee sorted for clothes? X

Yeah he finally got his stuff out so I could wash/iron it all! I've got so many clothes now so will have to go through them all n see what im taking obviously the size 10s! :) :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay :D xx

Friday 10th June.

Breakfast: asda WM pitta (HEXB) with lean bacon, lettuce tomatoes and onions. Extra light Mayo 0.5 syns.

Lunch: pasta with green beans , peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, chilli, garlic tinned tomatoes and phili light with sweet chilli 2syns.

Aldi yogurt 3 syns

2x kiwi.

Tea: more pasta made a big batch for tomorrow too :)
2x min baby bell (HEXA)

Didn't want to use many syns today coz I ate hubs popcorn at cinema last night also it's WI in the morning. Not very hopeful for a loss as it's time of the month and very heavy after previous miscarriage.

Xx

Last edited:
Good luck for WI xxx

Saturday 11th June. 1weeks till holiday :)

Week 8.

YEYYYY I've just WI and lost 2pounds :) now 10stone 2 I can finally see the 9s in the horizon :) BMI is down to 26.09 very pleased :)

So that's 12pounds gone forever :)

Breakfast: 28g shreddies (HEXB) with milk (HEXA) topped with chopped strawberries, grapes and banana.

Lunch: left over pasta same as yesterday 1syn.

3 wine gums 3syns.

Aldi yogurt 3syns.

Tiny choc truffle 1syn was less than a bite size!

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Fruit salad: melon, apple, pineapple and grapes.

Today I have discovered houmous dip! Had it with cucumber and carrot sticks was really nice :) 4.5 syns (I went to the shop at work for crisps so was better than those!)

Xx

Last edited:
That's awesome hun! But weren't u 10 stone 3 last week? Still fabulous loss in 9 weeks! The 9s are calling xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
That's awesome hun! But weren't u 10 stone 3 last week? Still fabulous loss in 9 weeks! The 9s are calling xx

I think it's coz the wii only shows pounds not ounces. I know how much or little I've lost coz of my BMI going up or down. as long as I see the numbers going down and my clothes fit I don't care :) xx

Lol its awesome!!!! What was ur start weight? Ur BMI drop is amazing! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Lol its awesome!!!! What was ur start weight? Ur BMI drop is amazing! Xx

Start weight was 10st 14 and BMI was nearly 28 I think! xx

Wow :) xx

Sunday 12th June.

Brunch: Tinned tomatoes, bacon, small sausage, egg. Will say 5syns as was from work and not sure about if they used oil to cook they assured me it was all grilled but not so sure. 2x WM toast (HEXB)

Strawberries

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

2x mini baby bells. (HEXA)

Having a Chinese for tea as I was working last night and we didn't have one!

Xx

Sounds yummy Jen :) Hope to see u before you go but if not I look forward to catchin up when u get back :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Sounds yummy Jen :) Hope to see u before you go but if not I look forward to catchin up when u get back :) xx

Thanks Hun. Packing and ironing at the mo! HATE IT!! xx

Lol
Just remember the fun stuff that follows from it ;) is Lee helping? X

Monday 13th June.

Breakfast: strawberries and a banana.

Lunch: ham and cheese salad. Lots of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, egg, carrot, coleslaw 5 syns. cheese (HEXA) and ham.

Tea: small tuna steak with left over pasta from the other day. Tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, onions, chilli and garlic.

Mini milk 1.5

2x aplen light bars (HEXB)

Xx

Last edited:
Not long now :) will miss ya :( cx

Tuesday 14th June.

Breakfast: 28g shreddies (HEXB) with milk 2syns. With chopped strawberries and grapes.

Lunch: Chinese chicken salad. Cheese (HEXA) tomatoes, egg, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, table spoon of Chinese chicken will say 5syns and table spoon of coleslaw 4syns.

Tea: chicken marinated in light soy sauce and BBQ spices with green beans, baby sweetcorn and carrots.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Is it this weekend or next u go away? X

Back