The difference a year makes....

Congratulations - lovely to see motivating pictures :)

Oh wow, you look fab, well done!

Can't wait to get started seeing these results!

So well I'd done!! Yours was one of the diaries that inspired me to start this. I'd been messing about for a couple of months trying to cut down and losing nothing! Going on holiday on 11th July and last year coudn't manage to get the wee table thing down properly (the shame of it!!!:cry:) I started with 10 weeks to go before I go on holiday. Just started week 5 and have lost 21lbs in the first 4 weeks. I'm hoping to lose between 14-21 (hopefully closer to the 21 in the next 6 weeks:cool:. I'm still going to be fat on holiday, but not nearly as fat as I would have been!! Thanks for all the inspiration

So well I'd done!! Yours was one of the diaries that inspired me to start this. I'd been messing about for a couple of months trying to cut down and losing nothing! Going on holiday on 11th July and last year coudn't manage to get the wee table thing down properly (the shame of it!!!:cry:) I started with 10 weeks to go before I go on holiday. Just started week 5 and have lost 21lbs in the first 4 weeks. I'm hoping to lose between 14-21 (hopefully closer to the 21 in the next 6 weeks:cool:. I'm still going to be fat on holiday, but not nearly as fat as I would have been!! Thanks for all the inspiration

Awww thanks hun!!! I did the same for my 30th last year!!! Lost 2 stone before I went and felt brill.... then just find yourself something else to aim for!!! Mine was this summer!!! TO be at goal.... I'm trying my very best!!!

You can do it!!!

X

you're an inspiration Deezer! You've done bloody amazingly!

Deezer, how did u find taking a break every 12 weeks? Was it hard to not go wild and binge?

Deezer, how did u find taking a break every 12 weeks? Was it hard to not go wild and binge?

Well mine just kind of fell like that!!! I was on LT at the time and I dont think they ay u need a break... It just fell for me that I did have em... Went a bit giddy but not too bad.... You just have to be ok with a gain if u take a break I think!!! I always do anyway!!! Lol....x

Back