The difference between the Cambridge Diet and Lighter Life?

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'm reading through threads today trying to work out what the difference is between the CD and LL.
Am I right in thinking that it is the weekly counselling in LL that is different and that with CD you have a 121 person who you see instead of meetings? Do you still have to have 4 food packs a day and nothing else etc?

I'm feeling really impatient. I want to start this diet now and it could take up to 4 weeks to a class to start with LL. I've checked and there are loads of CD counsellors in my area but I dont want to make the wrong choice. Its not about the money, I just want to start it right now. Its now banned from eBay so cant get it there!

Are the packs the same? Has anyone been on both and can you tell me what the difference is?

Never done LL ,as far as I can tell the difference is as you said with LL you get counciling on cd you dont.The CDC will help you in any way they can and some are trained councilors to .My cdc is at the end of the phone or email away if I need her and she fits a visit in asap around her work if I need one .I have only trieda couple of LL flavours and prefer CD but thats personal taste.
Why dont you start CD now and swap to LL when a class starts if you feel the need for counciling it seems to help some peeps I just dont like the group thing and a 121 WI for me is better .Hope this helps

Back