The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Ooooh yes it was lovely actually.... just in time before the sun went in :)

OMG too!
I was reading this and assuming it was the plain old bathroom bath...how fab!! Never been in one...is it as good as it sounds?????

OMG a hot tub.......wow.
So what colour did you paint your kitchen then...?

Ooooh yes its so lovely!!!

Kitchen - well I left 3 walls white and painted 1 wall pale aqua (same as my living room) as the new flooring is a sort of aqua glass type of stuff. Sound odd? It is LOL!!!! Gonig to look fab methinks!

OMG too!
I was reading this and assuming it was the plain old bathroom bath...how fab!! Never been in one...is it as good as it sounds?????

Its better!! Its so relaxing, I could stay in it for hours :D Must put a photo of it up lol

Into week 6

Okey Dokey its Tuesday morning that must mean its weighing time!

:cool: another 3lb gone today, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Of course I was hoping for 4lb but hey ho.....3lb down is definitely going in the right direction and quite passibly fast!

On we go, into week 6!

Have good days all ;)

Elle - Thats really great....3lb a week = a full stone gone in a month!!! think of it that way....

Sonya - You are doing so well ....over half a stone in two weeks! Wow!

Me - Just down 2lbs...due to holidays and not sticking to SSing...but determined for week 6....

talk soon

Its Tuesday.... that must mean its time to hop on the scales!

:scale: on she gets......

oooh another 3lb down :)

Still wishing it was 4.... but just done my sums and should still be down to my first goal of 10st 4-ish on target for early November if I stick with losing 3lb a week.

But *why* cant I lose 4? I havent cheated once, even a teeny bit, and I'm drinking 3-4l of water every day.... Last couple of weeks havent been able to go on my crosstrainer every day as have been a bit poorly-sick, but I didnt think it would make that much difference. Ah well, as from today its 20 mins on it each day, we'll see if that helps. :sigh:

Tell me to stop whingeing, please, lol, I know I should be happy with 3lb loss but I am *so* impatient :p

Well done , another 3 lbs, woooo hooooo !!! :D

I have my weigh in this afternoon, and bcos I have been weighing myself at home, i know i'm not down much this week :sigh:

well done on the weightloss. 3lb a week is great. funny how we always want a lil more than we got but u r doing really well. xxx

well done on 3lbs !!!

not sure how you could maybe lose more in a week , but at least you know its coming off steady , makes it that much easier to keep the weight off .

Try the cross trainer but as muscle weighs more ...... !!!!!!!

keep up the brilliant effort thou and stick with it , the weight is coming down so wont be long now for hitting the targets !!!

Well done Elle !!!!!!

Thanks guys :)
I have told myself not to be so silly and try to have just a little bit of patience!!!!
I know whatyou mean about muscle weighing more - I am really in 2 minds about crosstraining at the moment!

Its Tuesday.... that must mean its time to hop on the scales! :scale: on she gets......

oooh another 3lb down :) Still wishing it was 4.... but just done my sums and should still be down to my first goal of 10st 4-ish on target for early November if I stick with losing 3lb a week......But *why* cant I lose 4? I

Hey you!!! Dont be so hard on yourself - you are doing so so so well. I think you should keep the cross trainer even just a few times a week as its getting you toned as you loose weight and are getting super slim and fab!!! (oh and you are allowed have a moan!!!!)

By the way....I lost another 3llbs this week too!!! yaag

Hurrah Bea well done! We are going neck and neck lol!

I do go a bit mad if I cant crosstrain, I get itchy feet lol, didnt get back on it yesterday, totally exhausted, but today, cant wait!!

I just read the whole thread from the start and im very sorry Elle but the spider story just made me laugh!! I actually woke up with a spider in my mouth one morning and as you can imagine in a flash I was on my bed spitting and yeughing for all I was worth......naked of course which im sure didnt look pretty, David didnt know what was going on!!

Well done on your next 3lbs off! Are you still only having shakes or do you have the flapjacks (ha) ?

Eeep Rachel thats twice as awful as my spider story!

I have a flapjack for lunch every day now - it makes it feel much more normal having something to chew each day. However I did notice that the flapjacks are about 190 cals whereas the shakes and soup are about 140 cals... have been wondering whether that extra 350 cals a week makes any difference to my rate of loss..... Hmmmmm might give LT a call and ask.

Good idea Elle let us know. It dosent sound like much but if you add it up over a week it is alot. Although in saying that in the normal world approx 2000 cals a day is about right so we are still well below that.

hmmmmm, an extra 50 cals can really do that much harm.can it?..know its 350 a week but given a llb of fat = 3500 cals...does that we would be 1llb lighter in 10weeks if we didnt have the flapjacks??? not much really.... Really interested on what LT say about it....will ask my chemist at my next weigh in too and we can compare answers LOL?

Last edited:
I'm still umming and aahing about it lol. Going to drop LT an email whilst I am on the PC. My chemist said they had the same cals as the shakes but they *dont* when you read the bag... Will let you know what they say!

Back