The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Cool!!! We deserve treats dont we?! But dont order on the site, just get in touch with me, as I wouldnt charge you full price!!! Hows London??!

Ahaaaaa, its Tuesday!

And we all know what that means......

:scale: 'Wheeeee another 3lb down the pan!'

Oooh I seem to have steadied out at 3lb a week... I'm going to stop whingeing about not being able to lose 4lb a week. A steady 3lb a week is more than I could lose on a 'normal food' diet. And I am till on track to get to goal in time for the Big Shoot, pheew!

Have a good day everyone, I could just get back into bed but think I should do a little work lol....

I know what you mean bea, I really like the black and purple corset and think it will look so hot with a pair of tight jeans!! If only we could be thin tomorrow!!

You said it Elle some people on other diets are only losing 3lb every three weeks!!! 3lbs is a huge amount to lose and you are going to look hot if you don't already (bet she does judging by the corsets)!!

Congrats. Hope I can lose 3 pound a week.

Those corsets are absolutely gorgeous.......and right now my waist is sooo much smaller than my bust and hips very Jessica Rabbit lol.
I always get comments on my waist, so am trying to wear things now to show it off, whereas before I hid under tents.

I just dont like getting my arms out, I hate my bingo wings, I could fly to the states on them,.....lol

Thank you :eek:

LOL, I just love Jessica Rabbit, she's my role model! I think it makes you feel better too when you wear things that are a bit nipped in at the waist - reminds you that you *do* have curves doesnt it?!

You said it Elle some people on other diets are only losing 3lb every three weeks!!! 3lbs is a huge amount to lose and you are going to look hot if you don't already (bet she does judging by the corsets)!!

LOL!! Well my mind's pretty hot even if the rest of me isnt :angeldevil:

I am just impatient to start seeing the results of all this, in that I want to be able to see a difference.

And we all know what that means......

:scale: 'Wheeeee another 3lb down the pan!'

Oooh I seem to have steadied out at 3lb a week... I'm going to stop whingeing about not being able to lose 4lb a week. A steady 3lb a week is more than I could lose on a 'normal food' diet. And I am till on track to get to goal in time for the Big Shoot, pheew!

Have a good day everyone, I could just get back into bed but think I should do a little work lol....

That just under half a stone gone in two weeks!!:bliss:
You really must be feeling ab-fab!!!

I am due my official weigh in tomorrow...had my usual early morning standing in the buff (LOL) weigh-in on my own scales and down 4lbs...so should be 3llbs by the chemist scales which always weights 1llbs heavier than mine....so happy days.....:)

Cool!!! We deserve treats dont we?! But dont order on the site, just get in touch with me, as I wouldnt charge you full price!!! Hows London??!

Oh thank you sooooooo much I will take you up on that offer! Another site to drool over as I imagine myself at target...(ahhh)...

London wasnt bad...weather was great althought I was stuck between tubes, cabs and offices....just back this evening so feeling a bit tired....stuck to LT 100% which is the big challenge when travelling with work...so happy with that...:)

I know what you mean bea, I really like the black and purple corset and think it will look so hot with a pair of tight jeans!! If only we could be thin tomorrow!!

I know was looking at that one - it looks so fab!! You could really dress up for a party or dress down with jeans...and look amazing......love the fact there is a 4inch reduction built in....amazing!!

Those corsets are absolutely gorgeous.......and right now my waist is sooo much smaller than my bust and hips very Jessica Rabbit lol.
I always get comments on my waist, so am trying to wear things now to show it off, whereas before I hid under tents.

I just dont like getting my arms out, I hate my bingo wings, I could fly to the states on them,.....lol

Know what you mean my waist appeared about last week for the first time in about 5 years...its such a seexxxxy look when you have a waist smaller than boobs and hips....

Glad you are back home safe Bea, and fingers all crossed for your weigh in in the morning! I'll be on here bright and early (well. not very early lol) waiting for the results!

I've nearly finished my yummy black victorian lace corset for the shoot - just waiting for some more 19th century lace to arrive to trim the bottom..... oooooooh! Will post a piccie soon as its done!

Reactions: Bea
Will post as soon as I am back at the laptop!

ohhhh the corset sounds so fab!

Tis indeed Tres Luscious and I *cant* wait to get into it!!!
Just got some awesome Patrick Cox black shoes on ebay that look fab with it, grrrrrr LOL

great minds...i love it....picked up a killer pair of Red or Dead heels when in London...black with silver steel heels...

......just looking at your ticker - a week or so and you have past the half way point...thats amazing!!

Oooh those sound gorgeous! You must put a photo up!

I think I have a shoe problem - just bought another 2 pairs. One arrived today, Beverley Feldman, pale pink leather and chocolate croc with a beige grosgrain bow, aaaaw, wearing them now cos they are so preeeeeety, how sad am I?!

Back