The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Oooh bea I had forgotten about Callanetics, I must have a look on ebay. Have been jumping up and down on my rebounder like a mad thing this evening, my tummy muscles are complaining lol!

I cant believe its already October, you're right it has gone SOOOOOO fast. I hadnt realised till yesterday how soon this will all be over! Argh! I will still be on here every day though!

And blimey, lookit you?! Your size 12 dress is bound to be too big by 15 Novmber, thats over a stone more will be gone by then, you can treat yourself to something new!

I cant believe you guys mentioning callanetics.....I have the video somewhere (that shows how old it is, not even a dvd!!). It is fantastic. I remember it really does work fantastically well for toning. Thanks Bea.....you have inspired me to dig it out!! I agree about her voice. She is one of the most annoying women about, but boy does her figure look amazing for her age.

Shazpaz : I stick it on silent now and just follow her....yes her body is just ab fab and think she is about 48 or 49 in it!!!!

Elle : Awh thanks!!! I couldnt believe it zipped up...have my eye on a karen millen little number on ebay...which might look great if I was a stone lighter!!

Ooooh Bea, I have been scouring the bay for Karen Millen stuff too, I promise to to bid on what you are bidding on LOL!!
So far got a nice pair of Feen Wright Manson trousers, some Mexx trousers and a couple of cashmere cardies.... and none of it is black!! I *will* have some nice clothes!

I got the Callenetics Video but I have to try and convert it onto DVD because I dont have a video player anymore. You sound like you are really going to turn into a goddess Bea well done!!

I am still not at the stage you two are at with looking for nice clothes again. Im still boycotting new clothes because if I start buying them then I am accecpting that this is the size I will remain.

Oooh v true Rach, I am buying clothes to fit me next month - still survivng in the same 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops and a jumper at the moment lol

Back