The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

I have to keep myself amused somehow!! I have been really good today and I was out in shopping centres etc!! Surrounded by lovely chocolate lollies and sweeties for halloween. I even unwrapped a couple for my girls and didnt even bat an eyelid!! (I bought them first)

Yeah well its only day two and my track record is a bit rubbish so hold your pats on the back until I have done at least two weeks!!!! Ahhhhhh!!

Hey, you can do it :) You did it before, and that was on LT, which was sooooooooooooo much worse. I have faith in you :)

I know I can do it, and I do want to do it. I am trying hard to keep my head in the right place and not let it slip. One slip and I seem to go down hill. Just trying not to think about it really!!!

Yes, dont think about what you are doing and it should become second nature :)

Met my new CDC last night, she was great, appalled at that wretched **** for trying to rip me off, and she deliveres everything free of charge, which is brilliant. Much better for Elle!

Have a good day today!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread gals!!

Just in from a really cr*p day at work and it put me in great form!!!!

Thank you!!!! he he he

So much better now! Good nights sleep after two bottle of lovely sparkling water!

Cheers Elle!

Just watching re-runs of Friends....great fun!! You up to anything fun this evening.

Not a lot really - I'm going to watch friends on E4+1 shortly, I havent got E4 LOL!!!
got a pretty bad head for some reason.... early night for me I think!

My hubby is on night shift...so have Hello and OK to read in bed...that will be my lot!!

Hi Rachel, The rugby has just finished..........fantastic result, first the England Football Team winning and now the Rugby team....whatever next!!!! (isn't Jason Robinson a cutie!!!).

Too upset about Ireland to watch any more.......booohoooo!!!

Back