The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Wow Elle, I've just looked at your pictures and what you have acheived in such a short time is amazing. An inspiration to all us guys.

I've had 4 people ask me this week if I was dieting coz they said I look like I've lost loads so I'm really pleased. It does boost you when people start to notice. I've just measured myself again and off my boobs/waist/hips I've lost 10.5 inches. I cannot believe 11.5lbs makes such a big difference!! Mind you I had been dieting before I started on lipotrim (atkins) so I think the full 11.5lbs are fat instead of water and fat.

Please all keep posting your pictures they are fab. I will when I'm set up on my other computor.

Thanks Sharon! I do feel like a totally different person :D

10.5" is wonderful, you are doing brilliantly, keep it up! Look forward to seeing your progress photos :)

:) hi everyone would love to join in this forum. I've done the lipotrim now on maintenance. Jillian

Yes Jillian - please tell us all!!! I cant wait for maintenance...how's it been....????? Do tell all!!!!:D

The Wonder that is Swimming...

Well... my lovely new Fenn Wright Manson trousers (another ebay bargain!) arrived last week, and trying them on, of course, they wouldn't remotely do up - didnt expect them too as I bought them for when I get to goal!

This morning, after going swimming every day for the past week, I thought 'lets just see if the old tum has got any flatter'.....

THEY DO UP!!!

I'm astounded that in just 7 days, 40 mins swimming a day has made such a difference, and my saggy tum is disappearing :D

Roll on 12 November
:happy036:

Oh well done you!!!! Its amazing the difference a bit of toning does..... I am becoming a bit of a gym obsessive - doing my half hour circuit almost 4 times a week.... you are going to look soooooo amazing for the photo shoot!!!!!!!!

I think once you get really into it and see how its working, it just encourages you to do more doesnt it? Have you got weigh-in this morning? Fingers crossed for you!

40 minutes?! :eek: I'm mightily impressed! Now that's motivation! :)

I think once you get really into it and see how its working, it just encourages you to do more doesnt it? Have you got weigh-in this morning? Fingers crossed for you!

Yeah thats it once you see the tone coming back its more motivation....this is the first time I have exercised consistently for more than 6 weeks and I have to say I do feel better for it and seeing firmer skin does help......

Yes weighed this am and 2llbs down.(need to update my ticker!!)...not focussing on the scales at the moment....trilled to be getting into most Size12 Trousers at the mo - which is just amazing/wearing Size 14 tops mainly to fit my boobs as I appear to staying at a Size D cup...I was a stone lighter in the past to be the same size...

Just love your photos - you look so different! Keep trying those new trousers every few days and feel yourself get in to them.. it a fab feeling!!!

Bea... another 2lb hits the dust!! I'm doing the same, not focussing on weight but more on measurements now. I bought a 36GG bra this week and its too big, I now need a 34H lol. Hurrah! Thankfully though the boobs seem to have stopped shrinking!

I'm jealous you can get into size 12 trousers, I am just getting into 14s now (though some are too big as sizes are just so messed up arent they?) How is the dress fitting? Not long to go till 15 Nov, how amazing are you going to look and feel at that wedding? You'll be outshining the bride!

You have both done so brilliantly and I am even more impressed at how often you are going to the gym!! Im joining on Wednesday (honestly)!!! I know I have said that before!!!

Absolutely!! I couldnt go yesterday as I had to finish the embroidered butterflies I'm doing and couldnt turn the machine off half way through, and by the time I had finished them all the gym had closed! I really missed it, and cant wait to go today!

Wooohooo, yes he goes every day and spends about 3 hours there!! Blimey, thats dedication! Hoping my new cozzie arrives today, cos it covers up my saggy thighs a bit :-S

Reactions: Bea
Tee heeeeeee!!!!! I need a wetsuit, brrrrrr. No, its one of those with a little sarong/skirt bit, so I dont mind walking around and being seen in it lol.

Back