The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Thanks it's nice to speak to some folk that are going through the same stuff as me :)

Welcome Jenny, lovely to have you join us!

Hi Jenny - welcome on board...great to have another LT'r - you will love this site....

Lost 5llbs yah!

Back from shopping and my weekly weigh in.

Lost 5.5llbs (that's over 9days):party0049:..so feel great about that...slightly helped by my tummy bug I think ...LOL.... all motivated for the next week.......

Last edited:
:princess::princess::princess: i want to be a princess !!!!!!

im having a mad moment ..... i want to be swept off my feet by a prince and become his very own :princess::princess::princess:

Well done Bea on 5.5 !!! woohoo !!!

Hi Elle ..... hope your doing well hun !!!

Reactions: Bea
Hi Lucky! Just posted you a message on another thread.....Hey you are a total princess...she just needs letting out!!!

Sam - we are all princesses in disguise! ;)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thats BRILLIANT! (sorry shouting in glee!) Hurrah for Bea!

:rolleyes:....ah hey thanks for that...I am pretty chuffed....cheers....

Scared of my impending credit card bill cos I went "to town" on it yesterday....not buying clothes as there is no point but bought a Juicy Couture handbag and Miss Sixty Boots...plus makeup plus plus....suffering the aftershock .....really got a trill from buying but think I have lost some of my selfcontrol with that 5llbs..having said I am sitting here with the boots on the handbay on my lap so might change to mood to "cool"...he he...

Wooohooooooooooo for shopping lol! Hey, you deserve some treats after all your hard LTing work :)

Definitely right to change mood to cool LOL

*waves at new supercool Bea whose photo has appeared as if by magic!*

oh thank you...god I cant believe I actually thought I looked ok in this one....its taken a few months ago by hubby - face tells I dont like my photos being taken....usually delete them...will take a new one when I reach first goal.....

ok...sorry had to take it back down..:mad:.was depressing me too much each time I looked at it.....will take a more recent one when I get a chance...the pic is the image of our cat....

Food flavourings....

Cant remember which thread you posted on about flavourings, Charlotte, so I'm sticking this on here.....

Just bought:
Almond (very MMMMMMMM)
Rum (very MMMMMMM)
Strawberry (mmm-ish)
Lemon (mmm-ish)

I got the artificial ones as the natural ones are full of sunflower oil. I popped some strawberry into a glass of water and its so nice to have a different flavour. Really hoping that these are not going to affect my ketosis as am desperate to have some rum flavour in my coffee! ;)

I couldn't find strawberry and lemon, be careful they are extract (essences) and not just flavourings. Lucky you for finding them!

AAAAAARGH

aaaaaaaaaaaaargh :(

flavourings.... not essences... the essences were mostly sunflower oil, which is why i didnt get those ones. DOH!!!! Silly Elle!

Now I am waiting for ominous tummy rumblings to start :cry:Got no Ketostix so rumbles are the only way I will be able to tell

Have decided, however, that if I *have* knocked myself out of ketosis, I am going to make the most of it by having some turkey and half a glass of wine LOL

Ohhh naughty you!

The only ones I use are orange, peppermint, and vanilla extract. They haven't kicked me out of it yet.

Back