The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Just be careful Bea your hands my have lost weight too!!!!
You are so right!! I can now actually take my rings off without having to use a bar of soap!!!

I can't wait to be able to wear nice shoes again, I have barely worn heels for 7 years now, I used to live in them

My husband has said he'll get me a pair of manolo blahniks when I reach my target, just like Carries!!!!!

Sorry I read your SatC refs below and I absoluteley love that program, I am working my way through the boxsets at the mo lol

Well thats great motivation!! I just love those shoes...best of luck with rest of your diet!!

Oops Rachel, never mind, hope you find all the photos again! How did you get on at weigh-in???

Bea..... bags, mmmm lol nearly as nice as shoes, have you found anything? :D

OOOOH Hi Jennie!!!! Nice to see you on here, how are you getting on? I keep forgetting to go on WLR to check and see if anyone is missing me :p I am envious, my fella would never buy me Manolos in a million years.... :cry:

Its Tuesday again already...

... where are the weeks going?! :D

:scale:

*hops on scales*

Oooooh another 3lb down today

Hoooray

LOL

However at my official weigh in yesterday she said I have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks. Think she must have done her maths wrong as according to me I have only lost 6 in htelast 2 weeks.... wish she was right lol!

Have a good day all!

Thats fab weight loss! But with my daily experience of scales LOL - it could be 8llbs? Eitherway 6llbs in two weeks is just brilliant....you are really on your way to the fab new you!!!

Have you updated your signature Elle. You really are doing brilliantly and you should be really proud of yourself because as we all know it can be really really really really really really really really (sorry I got carried away there) hard sometimes!!

Yes, just updated my ticker and my sig :)

I am so lucky really, I'm not finding it difficult at the mo - probably cos work is so busy that I am just glad I dont have to stop and make meals! Plus its really easy as I have nobody else in the house, so there is just no *food* in the house lol!

Really starting to run out of clothes now - and bras lol!

Oh yeah I have really noticed the bra thing!! I was a 38 DD and I havent been measured agin recently but I had an old 38 C and it was fine when before it gave me four boobies!

Congrats on your weightloss mate. I, like you am not finding it hard. I have no appetite and even when I make my families meals I have no desire to eat what they are having. It's weird.

I find that to Charlotte. Its a great feeling compared to at the start when you probably would have fought them to the death for a forkfull of pasta!!

Have you tried to cook though Elle. Yu probably have exactly the same will power in you its just that you havent had to test it. Of course you have it because you are doing so well on this diet!!

Well I have bunged a few ready meals in the microwave, they smelt so nice... its the smell that really gets to me, I miss food smells :-(

My smell senses seem to have really hightened! I could even smell sugar this evening....cooking a bacon sandwich for my son for his tea...and I have to say I am a bit like Homer Simpson - seriously watery mouth...

SSSoooooorrrrryyyyyy!! But it smelt sooooooooo yummy...all crispy on fresh white bread with tomato sauce...he only ate half and I had to throw rest in bin LOL....wasnt tempted...honestly...but do still have a watery mouth!!!!

PS...Oh and he had a sausage after that....LOL

Hi All,

Sorry to crash your conversation!!

Well, i finally got weighed-in for this week, and, even after i raided the fridge last week, i managed to scrap by and lost 4lbs which brings my total weight loss to 15lbs in 2 weeks!
Im lucky, it could have gone horribly wrong!!

Im back on track now & just want to thank you all for your nice comments on my Postxxxxx

Siobhan

(Currently 13, 12lbs...and getting happier....)

Hey Siobhan...well done that brillant weight loss!! .....gatecrash away!!! REally well done....its brilliant to get a result like that especially after a little hiccup!! LOL...onwards and downwards (on the scales!!)

Back