The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

:devilangel:.....I dont know photos might be interesting! Certainly would be enough to keep us chatting till we reached goal!!! LOL

Yes..... I might! The dont call me Evil Elle for nothing ;)

OK I am going to ring up a couple of places and find out how much it costs. My Senokot is just not working this week, I have the neeeeeed but I just cant do it LOL. Colonic, here we come!

OK, well there is only one place remotely near me... it costs £65, flippin eck. As much as I desperately want to do it, I'm going to have to wait till I make some more money LOL!

Poor you map! £65 Elle is not great but not bad I suppose. I seem to be doing rabbit poo's every 2-3hrs but not a whole nice poo! TMI Sorry! lol x

I was using Fibreclear to be honest but after the first couple of weeks it didnt seem to be working as well. I now use duloclax - find they are much stronger than senokot. And to be honest need to take them every third day.

I had a day of rabit poos yesterday....
The colonics going to have to wiat - I bought a TomTom yesterday LOL, to save me getting lost when I drive down to Poole!!!

I found myself surfing the net and ended up in local colonic website....reads like a walk in the park and "modesty preserved at all times mentioned" LOL....Eur60 which is cheaper than Elle was quoted....

Hey..ever feel the tables have turned? First objective of this weekend is to track a CDC....might ring that place and see what they say......hhhmmmmmm

Teeheee!! Knew I'd get out of it lol!

Just had a choc/orange bar for lunch - oh how delicious was it? Wowzer!

Sorry to see that you changed from Lipotrim, but good luck anyway.

Psyllium Husks for the win! I was so constipated when I first started this diet, however, now that I use them I am as regular as clockwork.

Oh goodness Charlotte, I am NOT sorry to have stopped LT!! To be able to achieve the same rate of weight loss, and have COKE ZERO - YAY and lots of different and nice tasting flavour shakes and soups and REALLY tasty bars - you couldnt persuade me back to LT if you tried. CD is about a zillion times nicer... Plus my CDC is absolutely great - been round at hers most of this afternoon!!

Holy crap Elle that was fast!! well done hun and im glad youare happy. My CDC is on holiday and not back until the 28th so I havent got to speak to her yet but im not going to go to the chemist on Monday and get anymore LT. I have already decided to do CD so I had a chilli this evening and oh my godness it was delicious. I still cooked the onions in water and drained off all the excess fat before I ate it etc so I def think I am thinking more about what I eat before I eat it.

LOL, I dont hang about, me! My LT runs out on Monday so I wanted to get CD started straight away and once I had had that taster of the choc orange bar I knew I couldnt not start today - I hardly slept at all because I was so excited. Can you belive that?! How sad :rotflmao:

Good decision on the CD hun, I am sure you will find it so much easier to live with and better tasting! :D

The chilli sounds gorgeous, mmmmmmm........ :gimi:

Last edited:
Back