The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Blimey well done Elle, another 4lb gone forever!
How are you finding CD? The variety is fab isnt it (too much choice for me, thats why ive come back to LT) Good luck for this week.

I wasn't going to phone my pharmacist to be honest. I should have been there yesterday but I just didn't bother. I don't think they will notice or really care!!

LOL....sadly i think your right.:(
Im on my third time of LT and the two times i didnt go back i never got a call. I did CD a few months ago and she didnt call me when i didnt go back either. To be honest i dont think the pharmasists (sp?) are really all that bothered. To them buying LT is just like going to buy your toothpaste...lol:eek:
Good luck girlies x:D

Blimey well done Elle, another 4lb gone forever!
How are you finding CD? The variety is fab isnt it (too much choice for me, thats why ive come back to LT) Good luck for this week.

Thanks Trina :)
After doing LT for 10 weeks, the lack of flavour and taste was *so* doing my head in! I am totally loving CD because I dont feel like I am missing out on anything - I feel as though I am having proper food. Also, as I tend to be out in the car for hours on a Monday, its nice to have a nicely wrapped bar which I can eat whilst driving, and which looks and tastes like food rather than medication, so I'm not embarassed to let them be seen!

Best of luck for your LT-ing this time :D

Funny, isn't it how we approach our diets differently? The one thing that made me go for LT was precisely that you go to the chemist whenever suits you best, buy your stuff and you're done! I'd HATE having someone coming round mine, or having me going over to theirs to get my meals, to have a chat, discuss goals, etc. about MY weight loss. I just couldn't be bothered with all the hassle and intrusion. I know that if I slip its my own fault and even though I'd like my excess weight to be gone by tomorrow, I'm in no hurry so would hate someone knowing everything about how i'm going, if you know what I mean. Having said that, everytime Elle posts about how good her shakes and meals are, my mouth waters!!!

You are right Map and maybe I wont like that part of it either but I just was getting so bored of LT I knew that I was going to stop soon so I thought I would try this and see what happens.

I dont think you'd be forced to chat and discuss things in depth if you dont want to - if most CDCs see quite a lot of people they wouldnt have that much time!!! I'm lucky I get on very well with mine as we share a major interest - sewing! But it can be nice to have somone to talk to about it who is just a little bit more encouraging and understanding than the pharmacist - I hear a lot of CDCs have done CD themselves, as opposed to the skinny pharmacists many of us have been having to see who have no first hand experience of weight problems and so have no idea how we feel!

Thats true Elle the girls at my pharmacy were about a size 6 which really makes you feel like a big fat monster. One of them even said that she did it for 10 days just too get a few lbs off!! I felt like saying that there was more fat on my little finger!!

4llba 4llbs 4llbs

and we know what that means!

:scale:

4lbs gone this week :eek: and I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

:party0019:

Havent rung the LT pharmacist yet to say I am not doing it any more. Hmm, I wonder what happens if I just dont ring, I just leave it? Wonder if they will actually notice I havent been? Teehee.

Hey you thats soooooo FAB !!!! You are been willing a 4llb drop for a while and you so deserve it.....BRILLIANT....I wonder is it CD???

I have been PMing the CDC and couldnt co-ordinate a time to meet to day....I am in Belfast tomorrow so fingers crossed I will get to see her on Thursday afternoon....I am out of LT packs from Thusday eveing so need to make the move by then at the lastest or its back to the Chemist.....I have no plan to call them!!! Not!!!!

Having said that I feel great and have even avoiding weighing myself every morning (which can be soul destroying if you see the scales the same or up on the prevous day LOL)....want my new weight to be on my CD scales!!! LOL

Thats true Elle the girls at my pharmacy were about a size 6 which really makes you feel like a big fat monster. One of them even said that she did it for 10 days just too get a few lbs off!! I felt like saying that there was more fat on my little finger!!

Sounds like my chemist assistant too!! She looks fab and two weeks ago said "I have always watched what I ate and looked after my figure" when I complimented her on looking good!! Felt 2inches (and hugely FAT) when she said it .....anyway....there is a good point about being able to turn up when suits as I am trying to get a meeting with my new CDC and its pretty difficult....am tired of LT now and the movitation is getting a change.....

What a *****!! When you lose all your weight and still have your curves you will have something that she will never have! Bet she is ugly!

Waving from Belfast!!:wave_cry:Ignore the tears I had to use this one because there are no happy wavers in the smiley choice. You are looking hot!!

Flippin nora, wretched pharmacists. Mine was a size 10 as well and she said she had LTd for 2 weeks. 'Grrrr' I thought, like *you* know how I feel.

Any luck on sorting out seeing your CDC tomorrow Bea?

Nope - its looks like it will be saturday now...will be out of LT tomorrow so might "do my own thing for Friday.......its just a bad week work wise for me as I am taking next week off as holiday so cant seem to cordinate timings...anyhoo...going to pm now and have another go at a slot for tomorrow or Friday....

Thats so sweet of you but I will be fine...honestly...but thank you!!! CD still going great????

Thats so sweet of you but I will be fine...honestly...but thank you!!! CD still going great????

OK as long as you are sure :)

CD still Wunderbar! Got my next appointment at 1pm.... :D

Rach, I shall wave at you LOL :wavey:

Back