The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

No LOL but I wish I did!! Its about half way down the list on the left I think... took me a while to find it!

OH SORRY RACHEL !!!!!

oi bea you didn't wave back at me!! :(

Oh Hun I am so sorry:cry: I was scanning the threads last night and missed your post....:wave_cry:

I had a great day in Belfast (even if was mostly).....how is life off LT! Are your finding it difficult still? YOu will anything you gain off when you start CD!!

Had to add a couple of words there to work out what you were saying but got there in the end LOL. Forgetful fingers!! I know I should lose it again but I do feel like I have put some on again already so I am doing the atkins diet from today to try to keep it off until I can CD with you lot. Have you had any luck yet?

oops...its that thinking and typing thing again!!!LOL Do you want to post the invite for tomorrow? Or will I?

PS planning to meet CDC on Saturday...no LT left so looking forward to having some food tomorrow I have you say.

I know...hubby working Friday night so will do my best not to hit the wine also....dont want it to be too difficult to SS!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its Tuesday, so its weigh-day...... I am a grumpy bunny now.

After last weeks 4lb yippeee loss, today my scales tell me I have only lost a measly 2lb. Yes, I know that equates to 3lb a week over 2 weeks so I shouldnt be grumpy, but I am just very pissed off - this is the first week in 11 weeks that I have lost less than 3lb :cry:

MY CDC had told me I should be having 3.5 or 4 packs a day, and I just DO NOT agree with that - I have checked and I should be having 3, just as I said to her. Firstly I dont need more than 3 and secondly its costing me more than I can afford to spend as her prices are higher than the CDC recommended prices anyhow. And if thats what has buggered up my loss this week I am going to be so angry its not going to be pleasant in my house :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Going to stand firm next week and insist that I have no more than my 3 packs.

Rant over, have a nice day all LOL!

Well done, Elle!!! At least you lost!!! After a few days of birthday indulgence, I've put on weight GRRRR!!!! I enjoyed every bite though, so not so bad, but i'm still gutted that a few days of what for many people is nothing but "normal" eating, has undone all the good work of at least two weeks of deprivation :( It's not like I eat loads of chocolate, just a bit of cake on the day, a sandwich, a bit of fruit and muesli, few bits of cheese and a couple of smoothies during the weekend... oh, and a bag of low cal crisps!

Oh Elle....thats tough especially when you are ssing 100% without picking or cheating....wonder why she is saying you need up to 4 packs? The extra calories shouldnt made that much difference...have you checked your ketosis levels? It would be worth checking (if you dont have a chemist close by - I can pop a few sticks in the post???)
Try to keep positive its still a 6llb loss in two weeks....but totally understand you feeling down...your ticker looks so great...37llbs left WOW!!!!

Aaaw thanks Bea, you're a doll :hug99: I got some sticks last week, at long last lol! Still in ketosis, thank goodness. She said it would make me lose more weight by having 4 packs - I knew that didnt make any sense so i have been on the CD forum and checked the website too, its DEFINITELY sposed to be 3 as I am under 5'8". So I am going to stick to my guns and insist on 3 packs. If she doesnt like it, well there are another 2 CDCs near me, so I shall just have to go to another one. I just cant afford to be spending £45 a week on this!

To make matters worse I ran out of senokot last week LOL so maybe that has something to do with it.... I shall top up tomorrow!!

hmmm that could be it...have you noticed any difference in terms of "movements" between LT and CD....I need to take laxs every couple of days...which isnt good really....would be interested to see what you CDC says about that?

Yes, actually, it is a bit different - on LT I would have a small poo every couple of days, and took senokot the day before weigh-in to try and shift the rest, but on CD I am taking fibre 89 most days (some days I forget) and that seems to make it a different texture, not so solid, and I have a small poo a couple of times every day. Sorry, TMI?!?!?!? Think I am still going to have some senokot tomorrow though to try and get it all gone, then must remember to have the fibre 89 every day... she said i wouldnt need senokot with hte fibre 89 and I think if I take the full 2 tspns every day that might be true!

I gave up on the Fibreclear...suppose I should go back on it rather than taking laxs all the time....god I wouldnt have this type of conversation with my mother LOL!!! These diets bring people very close eh?? LOL

Last edited:
Take psyllium husks, they sorted me out. I go every two days and don't need a laxative at all.

Back