The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

yes during the week and no at the weekends!!!! im rubbish at this!!

I know what you mean....the weekends my husband is off worksare so difficult (assume you have that every weekend????)......I started AAM this week cos I am in London most of the week at a conference and also cos I need a little break.....if you are GOOD all week then you should still lose weight if you eat a little extra at the weekends???

You have done really well todate...so well done....

Yes, they do look really scary-huge actually. Tried on a pair of jeans, it was just comical, and some trousers which used to be tight - which the flippin cat promptly sat on and they are now fluff covered and unsaleable. Grrrrr.

But YAY for throwing out fat clothes!!

Are you 790ing now?

Hey you!!! while your note while "giving out" its great to see you enjoying the trills of "being thin".....my cat did the exact same thing. ..you can buy rollers in Tesco that work at treat...by the way.... have a few nice size 16 and 18 things that will be on Ebay this week....

plus (little high five to moi)..joy of joys gucci belt fits me..(purchased on ebay 5months ago!!) wore with jeans today for first time......

Yay to throwing out FAt clothes!!!!echo - echo - echo!!!!

Here We Go Again!

:)Hi

I hope you don't mind me joining you but my journey begins tomorrow.
You may of guessed by the name that I've been here before. Not by that do I mean this site but generally the life of dieting. I've lost before with Lipo but didn't quite reach my goal and have put on some (10lbs) since finishing a year ago. I feel like I've been on every possible diet since. This time I plan to finish what I started.
:confused:I haven't worked out tickers yet but any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Best of luck....first week is the worse???

I know what you mean....the weekends my husband is off worksare so difficult (assume you have that every weekend????)......I started AAM this week cos I am in London most of the week at a conference and also cos I need a little break.....if you are GOOD all week then you should still lose weight if you eat a little extra at the weekends???

You have done really well todate...so well done....

No actually he works two weekends out of four. I just dont seem to have the will power to do it if Im not in work. Even though my office is right opposite the canteen and I can smell lovely food all day, in work I can do it. Thats why I thought I would do 790 because then I can eat a little when I get home. I did that all last week and that was fine until the weekend when I ate normally. Im just RUBBISH this! In saying that the last time I weighed myself I was 13st 13lb so I am still losing a bit here and there!

well ladies had my second weight yesterday and yippee iost 5.3 lbs was well chuffed that now makes 11.5lbs in two weeks hope ican keep this up. and back in a size 14 comfortable . will have to learn how to do a ticker

Re ticker.....I think I remember. Click on the link below. Choose the design of your ticker. Then copy it. You then need to log into this page and choose the 'user cp' option at the top left of the page. You then go into 'edit signature' then paste the ticker.

I think this is correct.....I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Rgds Sharonx

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Godd going Dolphin Well done!! You are correct Sharon. There are lessons on doing your ticker and other things in the tutorials section of this site which is worth a nosey at!

hi shazpaz cheers for the ticker info think ive done it will soon find out when i post this

not sure wouldnt mind either at the mo

Hi Bea - its been fine thanks, not a problem!! Just cant wait to get the rest shifted now.... Had yet another problem with my CDC so have changed - she was trying to get me to have 4 packs AGAIN, so I told her that I should NOT, and told her that I had asked Official People lol. I just felt bullied into having more packs than I need and into spending much more money than I need, specially as she charges more than CD recommend. I was really cross so I made a formal complaint about her to CD. My new CDC charges the CD recommended prices and delivers it free so I am much happier about that!
But oh I just cant wait to get back to normal and have a glass of wine or two! How are you feling about going back to SS on monday?

Feel fine about it really....know it will be a little tough but determined to be in my Levis by Christmas and going on holiday with my Size 8 sister!!! So well motivated!!! Thanks and it great to be back on the forum...it also keeping me going!!!

help how do i update my ticker lost 3.3 lbs today yippee the first stone gone and how do i do a weekly list like you guys

Back