The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Apparently not LOL!!

Especially with a tiny waist to show them off!!!

Are you doing a full range of stuff Elle?

I'm doing a mini-collection of 3 Courtesan corsets, with a black bustle skirt, then am doing 2 of my 'own' corsets - one which isnt available to buy, and my new wasp-waist training corset, which of course *is* available to buy lol. Going to be fun!

Sounds fab!!! How do the training ones work?

Well, you wear a waist training corset on a daily basis - they are more 'heavy duty' than the regualr ones (we put in more boning, little extras etc). Some people lace 23/7 just removing the corset to shower every day, and others (like me lol) lace just during the day. I like to give my bod a bit of a rest overnight! Lacing daily will actually change your waist shape ie, it will make it smaller. But once you stop wearing the corset every day you dont retain the new waist shape, it will go back to how it was!! It takes a little getting used to but does give you a Jessica Rabbit figure!

Oh thats really really interesting.....suppose thats how the gals got those tiny waists in ye olde times? Last question....can you wear it under your "normal" clothes or does it look obvious?

Bea, ask me as many questions as you like! Corsetry is my fave subject lol!

I think it depends really on how much reduction you want to get. Usually with a 4" reduction you can wear normal clothes on top - you just have a really cool hourglass shape! If you go for more than that, then it can start to get tricky finding clothes that fit, but a 4" is a good, achievable reduction to aim for. You might find that some trousers are a bit big on the waist because of the new shape you are creating, and because clothing cuts these days tend to be much bigger on the waist in proportion to the hips. The best way to get around it is to wear lower rise trousers or a belt lol! That also emphasises your lovely shape.

I'm aiming to stick with a 5-6" reduction, wearing the new wasp shape, so I'm looking to buy things like Seven jeans as the rise is low (so i can wear the corset over the top and still be able to undo my jeans as the wasp sits low on the hips!!!), and wrap tops and fitted cardis, things that will nip in at the waist nicely.

Cant wait to get into a 26" corset now.....

Reactions: Bea
I will definately be in contact to order one when I get these last few pounds off......so interesting....and who could resist a Jessica Rabbit bod!!

Hi Everyone

I love this site:giggle::giggle:!!!! Im so addicted, I love reading all your stories and looking at your pics... Im so glad I found this site, Elle just had a look at your pic your look amazing... I cant wait till I start looking that good... also had a look at your corsets they are beautiful will defo be looking at one of the when i shift a few more lbs...:):):)

best wishes to you all
xxxx

Hi Sparkles.....I think this site is vital to my sucess. I log in and read the reviews and these guys keep me going. Good luck. It will be you inspiring others very soon.
xx

Hi Shazpaz

Yea im going to try log on every day, the support is fantastic... it really is what i need..Some of my close friends havent taken much of an interest, and im single so ive no guy to support me.. which is why im so glad i came across this site (Thank god its a bank holiday here today ive been on most of the morning reading other peeps stories..

Anyway best of luck to you to!!! :):)

Thanks for posting that link Bea!! ;-)

All Minimin-ers will get discount on any of our corsets, so dont forget to let me know all of you when you want something!!!

Oh my god Elle they are amazing!!!

Have given me something to aim for as a gift ;) to fiance on our wedding night!!

have bookmarked you

Thanks Pony! Glad you like :)

I tell you, your fiancé couldnt wish for a better gift lol, men tend to drool over corsets!

Back