The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

I've just taken a look as well Elle.......they are pretty amazing.

I'm going to get down to my ideal weight then splash out on a really nice one.......I've been married 18yrs, I think the boy deserves a beautiful corset for his anniversary what do you think!! A gift for him and me in one;)

Thats my plan too...a little christmas surprize for hubby!!LOL

Cracking idea Shaz, he'll love you forever! ;)

Thanks Delli - roll on week after next, then I'll have the new photos to put up of the new Courtesan Collection which I am hoping everyones going to love!

Well......

Finally......

I'M IN THE TENS!!! :happy036:

Sorry, didnt mean to shout but OMG I didnt *ever* think I would get there. *ever*, I really mean that. I thought I was doomed to be a Big Girl for the rest of my life, too humiliated about my size to be able to go shopping for clothes. I actually feel like crying today because I didnt think I would ever get back to this place, where I am a happy, smiling, confident person. And here I sit in my size 16 jeans which are now several miles too big for me and are falling off my bum.

To those of you just starting out on one of these VLCDs - I cant tell you enough how worth it it is, going through a few months of this regime, in order to achieve your goal and your dream of being slim. Unlike other 'food' diets, there's just nothing to make you give up, no plateauing, no complicated stuff, its just so simple and so fast.

I've gone onto 790 this week as I just feel its the right time for me, I'm going to take the last pounds slowly, I dont feel the need to carry on SSing any more. Chicken, mmmmmmmmm!!! :D

My God Elle just under a stone to go , You have gone in there and stuck with it all the way !! Not many can say that , well done , not long now till the get the photoshoot now , and Bea did i see size 10 jeans wow how is it feeling girls . Bet i can guess ... on top of the world . I need to sort myself out arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . lol . best of luck to you guys

Thanks Delli - roll on week after next, then I'll have the new photos to put up of the new Courtesan Collection which I am hoping everyones going to love!

Well......

Finally......

I'M IN THE TENS!!! :happy036:

Sorry, didnt mean to shout but OMG I didnt *ever* think I would get there. *ever*, I really mean that. I thought I was doomed to be a Big Girl for the rest of my life, too humiliated about my size to be able to go shopping for clothes. I actually feel like crying today because I didnt think I would ever get back to this place, where I am a happy, smiling, confident person. And here I sit in my size 16 jeans which are now several miles too big for me and are falling off my bum.

To those of you just starting out on one of these VLCDs - I cant tell you enough how worth it it is, going through a few months of this regime, in order to achieve your goal and your dream of being slim. Unlike other 'food' diets, there's just nothing to make you give up, no plateauing, no complicated stuff, its just so simple and so fast.

I've gone onto 790 this week as I just feel its the right time for me, I'm going to take the last pounds slowly, I dont feel the need to carry on SSing any more. Chicken, mmmmmmmmm!!! :D

Awwww Elle I nearly cried when I was reading this!! I am sooooooooo happy for you raelly. I only wish I could kick myself up the ass enough to keep going and stop stopping and starting!! You have really done yourself proud Elle and this should just make you so much stronger as a person. xx

Oh fantastic news.....

Elle - thats fantastic and so well deserved as you have been both a:superwoman: in determination.....and brilliant at keeping everyone else motivated and focussed:grouphugg:for those of of us who have a good few more pounds to go....hope you still will be on line.....in the meantime I hope you really enjoy being the new you - you deserve a serious retail therapy trip to celebrate you sucess....a skinny girl cant have Big Size 16 hanging off their bum!!! :party0038:

Tee hee! Thanks girls! You wont get rid of me that easily, I shall still be online every day!

I just got some Seven jeans on ebay, the swarovski flower ones, in a 'small' size 14.... so thats my aim, to fit into those nicely :) woooohoooooo!

Yes but not in my size (16) at the min!! I will wait and see. I am going to see Debz my CDC on Friday night and then I am going to start SSing again on Monday for a good month. After that I am going to measure myself and order my corset (from you) and try to eat sensibly until after xmas and re-asses myself then with a view to continuing my quest to be slim!! does that sound like a plan??

Fantastic Elle.....It is a very looooooong time since I was in the tens. I think I'm planning to just be in the 11's. I look slim at about 11.7, so I bet you look bloody fantastic. Congratulations. You deserve it after all your hard work. Size 14 is a wonderful feeling. I threw out all my size 16's.......I'm scared if I keep them then I may fit in them again someday AND I WONT!! Next challenge.............size 12!

Elle, that's amazing news, congratulations, you deserve it!!!

Rach, I know the feeling, I've been trying to do the soup diet, but once I eat the lot I can't be bothered to cook more it and end up eating 'normal' food... I should get a larger pot! I can only cook small quantities at a time, lol!

I'd never heard about those jeans, for £100, what's so special about them??? I'm quite happy with my £15 M&S jeans actually! ;)

I'd never actually spend £100 on a pair of Seven jeans, lol, I was incredibly lucky and got mine for about £13, and the RRP was actually £265 as they are the Swarovski ones!

Seven jeans have a bit of lycra in them, and the cut is superb. They fit really nicely and make your bum look fab!

That was quite a bargain you got there Elle! And I was happy with my 1p shoes plus £3.50 delivery I got the other day, lol! If I had £100 available to splash out on clothes I'd much rather buy one of your corsets... So how small can you make your waist now? And how did you manage to lose all that weight and keep the boobs? Lucky you!

I had a look at those jeans Elle and I have put them in my watched items. I have to say I am very tempted!!

Great bargin buying there map!! I love Ebay!!

Oh my god Elle, well done you!!!

Is my maths really dodgy or is that nearly FIVE AND A HALF STONES gone???

Yay!:happy096:

Back