The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

That was quite a bargain you got there Elle! And I was happy with my 1p shoes plus £3.50 delivery I got the other day, lol! If I had £100 available to splash out on clothes I'd much rather buy one of your corsets... So how small can you make your waist now? And how did you manage to lose all that weight and keep the boobs? Lucky you!
Ooh Map, bargain shoes!!

I can now get a 28" corset closed, which is a good feeling, but hoping to go down to a 27/26" in the next few weeks. Think I would probably stop there, I dont like to see excessive reductions!

It was quite funny, I put on my 30" corset yesterday (the one in the photos in my gallery) and it was way too big! Hurrah!

LOL!!!!! Actually, I took them all apart so I could use the busks (the hook front closure) in the new ones! Silly me!

I bought a pair of Size 10 Victoria Beckham jeans on ebay this evening....they are supposed to give you ass a great look....my Levis are "my target" but they are 10 years old and it would be nice to something new at Chrimo!!!!

Anyone got a pair???....the Seven ones that Elle has talked about sounds amazing....anyone do a comparsion?

Thanks Delli - roll on week after next, then I'll have the new photos to put up of the new Courtesan Collection which I am hoping everyones going to love!

Well......

Finally......

I'M IN THE TENS!!! :happy036:

Sorry, didnt mean to shout but OMG I didnt *ever* think I would get there. *ever*, I really mean that. I thought I was doomed to be a Big Girl for the rest of my life, too humiliated about my size to be able to go shopping for clothes. I actually feel like crying today because I didnt think I would ever get back to this place, where I am a happy, smiling, confident person. And here I sit in my size 16 jeans which are now several miles too big for me and are falling off my bum.

To those of you just starting out on one of these VLCDs - I cant tell you enough how worth it it is, going through a few months of this regime, in order to achieve your goal and your dream of being slim. Unlike other 'food' diets, there's just nothing to make you give up, no plateauing, no complicated stuff, its just so simple and so fast.

I've gone onto 790 this week as I just feel its the right time for me, I'm going to take the last pounds slowly, I dont feel the need to carry on SSing any more. Chicken, mmmmmmmmm!!! :D
You are amazing such an inspiration... had you always been a big girl , hope you dont mind me asking Elle??

I can't remember when i last wore Jeans , Maybe because i put on weight , really need to get some Jeans for when i lose weight , i'm starting to return to CD again , dreading the head from hell . Got 50 to get rid of any takers lol no not money lard lol

Thanks Sparkles!

Hmmmm, I was always 'heavy' as a kid but not fat. I've always had meat on me lol. I was fine until I left home to go to Poly - having had a very strict upbringing the first thing I did was to rebel, of course! So lots and lots of beer and cider. That made me put on a good 3 stone or so, which I then lost when I started work after graduating in 1992.

I was fine until about 6 years ago, then as a combined result of being ill with asthma, so having a lot of steroids, and eating/drinking over maintenance calories, I went from 10 stone up to 17....

I've vowed now that I am nearly back to where I started, that I will NEVER, EVER allow that to happen again! I know it means I will be signed up to Weightlossresources for life, and checking my calories every day, but I think that 5 mins each day doing that is a tiny price to pay in order to stay at my goal!

I'm determined this time Elle as well. What is it they say.....'a fat person is a fat person for life and maybe you'll rent a slim body for a while, but if you go back to eating as you did before the fat person will appear again'. When I read that its like something finally clicked with me. I am renting this slimmer body for life and there is no way I'm letting the fat person out again.

My size 14's are really baggy now, but the size 12's are too tight......I'd not be able to breath if i was to wear them and to be honest I look fatter in the size 12 then the size 14.

Elle.......I was looking at your weight etc. How come I'm in a size 14 the same as you and I weigh 12.7 stone. I'm not that tall.....about 5.6. If I was to get down to your weight then I think I'd be way toooo skinny (not slim but skinny). I know I'm lucky and have always carried weight well, but another stone and I wont look over weight at all.

I dont know Shaz, I am 5'4" and when I am 10 stone I am between a 12 and a 14 - I'm very curvy lol, too much T&A! Even when I was 8st10 I was a size 12! Saying that, though, sizes have changed pretty drastically over the last few years, and these days a size 12 in one shop is a 16 in another, so I dont think there's much point taking any notice of it all, I tend to go by my measurements not by dress size!

The thing that makes the difference when I lose weight is I lose my boobs :( I believe you said you've not......lucky sod! Mine are like two fried eggs now when I lie down (not bad when I'm stood/sat up, but in the bikini when I'm sunbathing I'm going to have to use my arms to shove them up a bit........LOL) I dont need surgery for excess skin, but I think a little boob job is not out of the question.......just to be back to a nice pert pair again! I carry my weight everywhere from my calves to my face so I suppose that may be why even though I weigh a lot I'm still a size 14....my sister in law has a size 10 top and a size 16 bottoms whereas I'm a 14 all over.

Thats great Elle

Im determined myself this time im not going to fail again!!! And like you said if it only takes 5 mins a day to record your cals it really is a tiny price to pay in order to stay at your goal!!

At its so true what you say about the size of clothes in different shops dont get me started on that..

Rachel

My Weekly weigh In

Well everyone

Thought Id let you all know I lost another 9lb this week Im so proud of myself that just over two stone in three weeks...:bliss:

My next step next week is to try do some exercise I going to try aim going walking for an hour three times a week, even thought I hate it im going to try...

Hope you all have a great weekend in case i dont manage to log on..

Rachel

xx

Thats a great loss! well done!

Thank you all vey much im chuffed with your comments:flowers:Flowers for you all..:thankyou:

Its just so nice to be able to come on here and chat to you all and get all your advise:)

Back