The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

I have been thinking that too. She has been on for a quick look I think but has not had time to chat for a bit. She better come back to put her pics up!!

I So Annoyed with ME

Well as some of you might know I got weighted tonight
and only lost 3lb im so disgusted with myself.. Im putting it down to not drinking as much water, but Im just finding it hard at the minute It makes me feel more cold that I am already:eek:!!!

So I guess I have to push myself extra hard next week, had a really crappy day to day at work and then I went and bloody deleted my ticker so had to make a new moan :mad::mad:

Oh I feel like such a moany girl tonight!!!! SORRY but feel a little better after getting it off my chest!!!

Sparkles 3lb in a week is brilliant honestly. You lose most of your weight at the start and then it levels out to in or around 3lbs a week. Have a look at Elle or Beas weight loss and you will see that they have had fab results with only losing 3lbs a week and sometimes less. Just keep drinking the water and keep your chin up. Dont worry about moaning because that is what we are here for kid!!

SORRY SORRY SORRY guys, I am still here but OMG am I knackered?! Work is chaos - what with my full page ad in Scarlet magazine kicking in, and a new collection of 10 corsets to make by the end of the week, plus swimming every day, I havent had time to breathe!! Have to confess I have had a couple of glasses of wine just to try and destress a little! I think today the swimming must be abandoned because I just cant fit everything in and sometimes the business really does have to take precedence. *sigh*

Havent really had chance to think about the shoot much though I cant wait to get away from the phone for a day! Going to get everything ready on Sunday morning as I have to go to Nottingham, then to Northampton, on Sunday nght, and back home. Then up at crack of dawn on Monday to go to Sheffield! OH boy, I m going to have huge bags under my eyes. Not a good look!

Sparkles - hey, you do know that the weekly rate of loss is anything from 2 to 4lb on a VLCD? I steadily lost 3lb a week, some weeks less; I know it would be nice to lose 4 or more each week but it just isnt physically possible for most of us! What you need to remember is that you wont plateau on a VLCD like you do on a regular diet - this is going to save you time and stress!

Elle....had sort of that week myself so getting my ass kicked for not being on here much LOL!! Away with work next week for a few days so tonnes to get done and sorted out (and hidden in drawers where necessary LOL!) OH we are all so excited about the shoot......

Sonke....are you pregnant too???

I feel kind bad after moaning about my 3lb loss especially after cheating the weekend... but I know you are all right and Elle thanks I didnt really it was 3-4lbs for a VLCD, and think the girl at the pharmacy made me feel a little bad about myself cause she was like " better look next week " she said "it must have just been one of those weeks!"

Advise please

Well... got weighted this evening and Im down another 2lb. Im not as disheartened as I was last week as 2lb is 2lb.

Im starting refeeding in the morning.(I know some of you are looking at the ticker and asking whats she up to):giggle: Reason being Im heading to Manchester next weekend cant wait (Christmas Shopping)and then its the start of the Christmas parties.

So my plan is to refeed for a week and the do slim fast for a week but NO CARBS!!!

Im just wondering Shaz :innocent0001:if you dont mind me asking can you tell me what your typical day is with LT/Atkins regarding food??? Hope you dont mind. And then start LT in the new year.

Let me know what you guys think???

Rachie
xxxx

Elle , you are looking lovely , hope the shoot went well !

Well... got weighted this evening and Im down another 2lb. Im not as disheartened as I was last week as 2lb is 2lb.

Im starting refeeding in the morning.(I know some of you are looking at the ticker and asking whats she up to):giggle: Reason being Im heading to Manchester next weekend cant wait (Christmas Shopping)and then its the start of the Christmas parties.

So my plan is to refeed for a week and the do slim fast for a week but NO CARBS!!!

Im just wondering Shaz :innocent0001:if you dont mind me asking can you tell me what your typical day is with LT/Atkins regarding food??? Hope you dont mind. And then start LT in the new year.

Let me know what you guys think???

Rachie
xxxx

Hi Sparkles......I'm scared of giving advice. You are doing really well, but it is working for me. A typical day is LT for breakfast/lunch and for dinner.....Chicken with brocolli, cabbage, cauli with gravy (be careful with gravy) or any meat/fish I fancy. I eat feta cheese salad sometimes for lunch instead of a LT and have the LT for my evening meal. For a snack I'll eat celery with primular spread down the middle. I'll go out for an Indian meal and have the tandoori meat with salad.....no curry sauce/bread/nan/rice.

I am still being careful Sparkles. I've done Atkins and have the book so I know which foods I can have to keep me in ketosis and which you HAVE to avoid. I'd take a look on Atkins website if you are thinking of combining. Please think carefully about it though. I'd hate it if you did it and didn't lose (although I think as long as you eat the right things you'll be fine). You do have to have a stronger willpower once food is introduced. The good thing about LT is all the decisions have been taken away from you.

Good luck with whatever you decide hun.
xx

Ah thats great Shaz thanks for that will have a look at the website and I think one of my friends has a book on it.. just planning on doing it over christmas or slim fast and then back on the Lipotrim new year.

Thanks again... whens yours hols???
xx

Why Slimfast Sparkles? Like Sharon I dont like giving advice as everyone is different but Slimfast from memory has a lot of carbs...you'd better sticking to a few packs of LT per day and maybe having one meal replaced? What do you think??? Check the box before you start....best of luck

Why Slimfast Sparkles? Like Sharon I dont like giving advice as everyone is different but Slimfast from memory has a lot of carbs...you'd better sticking to a few packs of LT per day and maybe having one meal replaced? What do you think??? Check the box before you start....best of luck

Hey I understand what your saying Ive been thinking about it and im so confused... not sure what to do and the guys in the pharmacy are helpless they really havent a clue..

Two of my close friends are both doing slimfast the have been doing it for about a month one has lost 1st and the other 1.5st, the reason why i was was thinking about going with is you can watch your alcohol intake on it (and to be honest im going to have a good few next weekend christmas party from work and its a night away, so im not going to lie and say i wont be drinking much:D) and I also thought that it would keep me in the habit of having my shakes and still be able for a dinner... hope this makes sense...

Let me know what you think???

Rachie
xx

Hi hun, I tried Slimfast after doing LT, and to be honest, it didnt really work for me. Because of the higher carbs, it made me very hungry, but that was just me, you may be different, everyone is. Perhaps you would be better sticking to LT with a low fat, low carb meal, mainly protein for a while, use the LT as you would if you chose SF. I dunno hun, this eating thing is really hard. At the end of the day only you can decide! Good luck in whatever route u choose xx

Have fun at the party....let us know what you decided to do?

Hello Ladies ...... WOW !!!!
I am gobsmacked ...... first at the pictures of Elle ...... Big Well Done hun , and those corsets fantastic !!!!

Bea .....OMG !!!!! Congratulations !!!!!

Rachel ..... Well Done hun on getting back on track , you go girl !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im doing well , not put on any more which is good , get the odd moment when i still feel a size 20 !!! but still in the 14's !

Im just busy with the kids and work .
We have a weekend full of travelling coming up .

Hope you are all feeling very very proud xxx
big smiles and hugs
sam xxx

Back