The Dr!! A quick question!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by georgiasmum, 9 September 2006 Social URL.

1. georgiasmum

georgiasmum Regular Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I started out weighing in at 19 stone 3lbs not pretty but hey ho! Obviously a health concern but my BP has always been low/normal and blood sugars stable so my gp was never concerned - she never said anything anyway! I saw my notes the other day which mentions my obesity (no weight recorded) in relation to my request to have the LL forms signed. I have been seeing her regularly due to my depression and am making good progress ( I think so anyway!!!)

Question is, should I point out that I have lost nearly 5 stone to her?? I know I am on her gp list of obese patients but maybe I should get her to update the records esp for things like insurance etc. Any views or thoughts on this issue??? Thanks all!!:) :) :) :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I see no reason why not is the answer!!

It is certainly worth a trip along for a general chat and update of records and to impress her with your new skinnier bod!

M.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.