'The dress' fits! Now for the accessories ....

Why thank you ladies.... I'm blushing here....:eek:

I think I get it from my mum she has great taste and always looks immaculate - even in jeans....:rolleyes:

Definitely.....you are fab at this! :D

I need an outfit for September - evening doo only.......any ideas?!!!!!!!!

LOL - I thought you bought clothes for a living.....!! Perhaps I could be a buyer for you?

Mmmm let me think - evening do... trousers/dress or skirt? Let me know I'll have a look/think....

Mind you hun you could wear a black bag and look gorgeous.... :D:jelous:

OK Jem.... I've gone for dresses.... wot about this from Next

148-218-G32w.jpg

or this from M&S

41daGe6Zw4L._SX280_SH35_.jpg

or this - really bring out the blue/green of your eyes hun
412IKy3a3uL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

Mich

You are good! :D Gonna hit the shops one night this wek and try them all on.

Love those dresses and think they would look good for
someone lacking in boobies!!

Maybe you should think about a career in this - I think you'd be brill!

Thanks Chick x

Eeeeehh eeeehhhh eeeeehhhhhhhh :p:p:p

Mich

You are good! :D Gonna hit the shops one night this wek and try them all on.

Love those dresses and think they would look good for
someone lacking in boobies!!

Maybe you should think about a career in this - I think you'd be brill!

Thanks Chick x

Eeeeehh eeeehhhh eeeeehhhhhhhh :p:p:p

Do you really like ALL of them????

I think the cream one is gorgeous and if the band round the middle is bronze then it would look fab with strappy bronze sandals and bag......

How on earth would I go about becoming a personal shopper/adviser....

Was just gonna look for trouser/top combo's for you.... I'm back SSing today and it's killing me so anything to keep me away from the kitchen......

Wot about this outfit........

anne1.jpg

I think the blue of the nightie will really set off your eyes and the bed jacket in soft pink will be very flattering next to you dark hair and skin tone......;)

I know this top is a bit 'loud' but I reckon you could carry it off Jem... would look fab with black wide leg trousers and silver accessories..... love the sleeves.....

92245757_m1.jpg

Love, love Ann's outfit!

Where is that top from? I've got a similar one in golds from Limited Edition @ M&S.

Shame you don't live closer, I've got a date at 8 at have no bloody idea what to wear......!!

You really are good at this - all the big dept stores have personal shoppers, might be worth contacting the HR deptartments and asking if they have any vacancies. You are fab with people - think you'd be a natural!

xxx

Love, love Ann's outfit!

Where is that top from? I've got a similar one in golds from Limited Edition @ M&S.

Shame you don't live closer, I've got a date at 8 at have no bloody idea what to wear......!!

You really are good at this - all the big dept stores have personal shoppers, might be worth contacting the HR deptartments and asking if they have any vacancies. You are fab with people - think you'd be a natural!

xxx

The top is from Monsoon..... in fact I really love it myself.... might buy one once I can get into their sizes:eek:

Ooooh date at 8pm.... I'll be PM'ing you for details.....

Thanks for the tips about the personal shopper thing... they would probably want some fashionista with a degree in fashion I suspect... but may be worth looking into...

Have a fab night tonight..... black trousers and a nice top will be cool..... although I think the blue nightie/bed jacket combo would look good too...lol.... although a nightie may give of the wrong signals.... he may think your a bit eager to get him into bed......:eek::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Catch up soon......:D

Eh eh eeeeeeeh, ruffle ruffle, lick lick......;)

Love

Mich (oh great Shopping Guru!)

I've just spent the past hour perusing the M&S and Next Online sites. Thank you!!

Mind you, if you can find something to go with these shoes, I'll love ya forever!!!

And if that Sandy character who was in a previous Big Brother can be a Personal Shopper (Selfridges I believe), I'm blinkin' sure you can be!! :D

Much love

Attachments

• Jimmy Choos.jpg
    Jimmy Choos.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Jimmys.jpg
    Jimmys.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 39
How about this one Sharon.... it's from Monsoon.... it's a bit loud but I think it's really summery, looks like a perfect match for your shoes too... big black hat and your away.... you got a bag to match the shoes????

95204033_m1.jpg

Hiya Sista :D

Hats are fab and I personally think you would really suit one :)

As Sandy already said, you can wear just one outfit for Church and evening if you want. I think that black and white dress you took to Dublin was gorgeous. You could wear a short cardigan over it during the day and then remove it for the evening, take off your hat and Voila!!!! a whole new look....:D:D:D

mich....you have posted some amazing dresses, I love all of them...xxx :)

Hi Lacey

Check you out on your avatar... wow you look amazing hun..... such a better picture of you - in fact you look nothing like the other one now...:D

Have you got your name down for Toon in Jan yet - I really hope you can make it.... not sure where you stay but the Travel Lodge have got rooms for £26 a night at the mo - me and Mandy are booked (sharing) for 2 nights and Maisie is also booked.....

Glad you like the dresses - its been fun and keeps me out the kitchen as I'm trying to get back on track after my blip last week....lol!:eek:

As Sandy already said, you can wear just one outfit for Church and evening if you want. I think that black and white dress you took to Dublin was gorgeous. You could wear a short cardigan over it during the day and then remove it for the evening, take off your hat and Voila!!!! a whole new look....:D:D:D

So your liking the blue nightie and pink bed jacket combo too Lacey.... (that's a bit of an 'in' joke between me and Jem...!)

How about this one Sharon.... it's from Monsoon.... it's a bit loud but I think it's really summery, looks like a perfect match for your shoes too... big black hat and your away.... you got a bag to match the shoes????

95204033_m1.jpg

You're amazing! I love it!! :D I'm off to check out the Monsoon site right now! (I'll still have to wear a little black cardie to cover my wrinkly arms though *sobs*)

Ah .. the bag! No, I don't, although I've been looking for one :rolleyes:

Hiya darling!

I've still never worn that black and white dress actually. Hmmm .. it's a thought ... although Mich has found some incredible dresses which I think are amazing. I'm already quite in love with the black and white Next dress she posted earlier (with the little black cardie top) and might even see if I can get to a local branch tomorrow to try it on :rolleyes:

I adore your avatar too! You look stunning!!! :D

Much love

Glad you like it... it would look lovely with a little black shrug that just covers the arms.......

mmmmm a bag..... to match them jimmy choo's ..... I'll go have a look around....lol

Well, I think I've got 'the dress' for Kirsty's wedding :)

I bought it yesterday on eBay and it's this Laura Ashley dress black silk dress with a cream 'underdress'. I just have to hope it fits when it arrives now :rolleyes:

I think my tan Jimmy Choo shoes will match it, if not I've got a couple of pairs of black shoes I could choose from. Now all I need to do is find a little black shrug/jacket to wear over it - and a matching handbag.

Mich! Help!!! *lol* :eek:

Attachments

• Dress for wedding.jpg
    Dress for wedding.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 57
Sharon that dress looks fab... although I did like Mich's black and white next dress too!!!

Can't wait to see pics of ya in it!!!

It arrived today - and it fits perfectly!! :bliss:

The shoulder straps are just a TAD loose and could do with being taken up about 1/4", but I might see if I can do that myself over the next week or so - even though I'm rubbish at sewing and stuff :rolleyes:

As it's black and cream, my Jimmy Choos are definitely the wrong shade for it so I guess I'll be wearing black ones instead - or maybe a nice cream pair if I can find some

I'm sure I'll have some photos after the wedding so will post them then :)

Back