'The dress!!!'

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Hi ladies, well here I am at the wedding on Saturday in the dress that I bought a couple of months ago and couldn't get over my bust!! So I'm 9st 4lbs here :D

Attachments

• Kelly & Jonny's wedding 071.jpg
    Kelly & Jonny's wedding 071.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Kelly & Jonny's wedding 097.jpg
    Kelly & Jonny's wedding 097.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 131
Oh my goodness you look amazing!!! Wow fantastic you should be so proud of yourself.

Aaaw woweee Nic, that is great. You are looking fab! You must be well chuffed you can now fit in to that dress :)

Thank you both! I really am pleased that I did manage it as I thought it just wasn't going to happen a few weeks ago and I was going to have to go out and buy a new one! It just goes to show what a difference a few pounds can make and we really shouldn't complain when we've ONLY lost 1lb!

Woop woop. Well done, it's really inspiring to hear you've reached your goal as well :) Sometimes it's a long long slog to get there.

Wow, you look fabulous! Well done on all your hard work. Thanks for posting your piccies. Very motivating.

Sally

Thankyou all you lovely ladies. I know how inspirational it was for me looking at other people's pictures when I had such a long way to go! I think it's important to show it really can be done and the end result is all worth it!

absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hun gorgeous dress and be very very proud of all your hard work. You look fabulous.

Bren
XX

you look spectacular, nic, as i knew you would!

just wana say thank you for the pic, as i have been feeling pretty rotten all day - had a dodgy tummy last night, and although i'm feeling better now, am knackered from being up in the night. anywho, was gona skip step class this eve, but seeing that has given me a boost to get off my ass and get on with it!

cheers pretty lady xx

Thank you honey! I had a similar bug last week so know just what you're going through.......not nice!! Glad I made you feel a bit better!

Aww well done, looks lovely :)

Wow!! Nic you look so fantastic, thank you so much for your pics, as you said they definatly help when you have a long way to go, it's nice to know and be reminded that it can be done, and wow you have definatly done it! Thanks so much, you really look fab! xx

Thank you both for your kind words - they mean a lot!

Hi Nic – haven’t been on for few weeks just so busy ..but wow you look amazing in your dress ... i remember how worried you was ..but how tremendous you really have achieve so much and look so happy & healthy in your new body well done hun ! ...slow and steady win’s the race you have shown us all if you keep going you really can achieve your goal xx:)

Thank you both - and wannabesize10 -you're looking great yourself! There's only 4lbs between us now. I'm really stalling at the mo :(

me too ... i am offically a size 9 arggg trying so hard to get few more lbs off so i can fit into jeans as size 10 too baggy on waiste wish i could say hips ..size 8 ah well still dreaming, - .. thing i find most strange is when i started dieting i said i would love to be size 14 again...then 12 then 10 etc it's amazing how your goal changes but i really feel our bodys must be telling us we are near to the weight we should be,
don't be hard on your self you have done so so well ... it's so lovely to see i am even looking for that christmas party dress & this year i won't be going to a tent shop!! yay!!
sending vitual hugs
wannabe xx

Back