THE DRESS !!!

rose1987

reaching my goal
Well a couple of years ago i brought a dress in a size 16 which is what size i was back then (or so i think i was) and it was so tite i couldnt move in it . Ever since then ive tryed to get into it every time i lose a couple of pounds and it still it doesnt fit me .
So today ive decided to go out with my friend for a couple of drinks ( i think i need the me time, got 3 kids ) so i was going through my wardrobe and i thought i would try it on to see how much ive lost ... i pulled it up it felt loose and then it was the zip the dreaded zip that wouldnt go all the way up before and know i finaly got the dress on and it wasnt tite and i have to say myself i look good in it to . Cant wait for the oh to see me in it see how far ive come X:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thank you, it does feel great i havent been able to get into that dress for a very long time so i feel good at the moment. I think this is the best move in my life that i have made this diet has give me my confidence back and my passion for fashion !!!!!

Wow I bet that has made your day!! Have a great time when you go out tonight x

What a brilliant feeling... have a great night out x

thanks every one i did have a good nite xx

wow thats great news, bet it felt amazing! Only problem is it will soon be too big and you will have to buy another one! lol

well done you i bought a coat on line in 2002 and it didn't really fit i put on some more weigh and forgot about it
the other week i realised i had it tried it on and low and behold i tried it on and it now too big so although ive never got to wear this coat i am delighted that it now too big as i am my smallest i have been in 10 years and i am still on a mission to lose weight I can live with out ever wearing that coat x

Back