the ebay item they didn't want you to watch

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
on another forum i go on someone found this item and it says at the bottom

and if your going to watch the item for the sake of watching and have no real interest please dont bother getting tired of loads of people watching and no one making an offer >> move on and watch someone elses item !!!

think it might of said it slighty different before this woman posted it on a board and loads of people have now clicked watch and even has a fb group.
just shows u not to annoy people or do u think she could be doing it her self to get views
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/silver-cross-..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item335fa075f4

I remember a couple of years ago getting involved with something similar (I know I should grow up :eek:). Someone had posted a comment on a local website (some small village in America) saying that they didn't want outsiders to get involved (with local matters) in a rather rude way, after which almost everyone on the (international) forum posted their own views on the matter :)

Last edited:
lol that made my day, you could almost hear her annoyance.

glad no one bought it though.

:p

Serves her right, silly woman!

no i think the one bid cancelled it's self because i read that a woman on another board bid and cancelled it to see how many watches she had

Back