I just want to lose 1 pound.

I’ve been doing IF on and off for a while. Off during the first lockdown but on since I rejoined SW in August. I find 16:8 suits my lifestyle very well and I do a 20 hour fast Monday through to Tuesday when my husband isn’t home for tea. I’ve definitely lost weight much faster than I’ve ever done with SW alone and I feel much more confident that I’ll keep the weight off. Only having to plan one meal a day (I always have the same breakfast) means that I don’t spend all my day wondering what to eat next which has totally changed my attitude toward food, at last.

I weighed myself today and I am now 195.6IB. I am so happy.

It's been a long time since I have been this weight.

Also, after doing IF for 3 weeks I started getting acid reflux so I had to stop it. Didn't know the longer you fast the more acid builds up but since I started having breakfast again it's just gone and I'm back to normal.

It was good though cos I lost some weight and it has stayed off.

For the past few weeks I have discovered this youtuber Sydney cummings and she literally up every day and I love her workouts more than Davina's, T25, pussycat dolls. They don't feel hard but I sweat a lot and it's fun. Which is weird. And when I started doing them my body was killing but I love it.

I had watched this youtube video by Linda Sun and I watched her other videos with other youtubers she used to workout and I legit subscribed to all of them but Sydney was the first one to upload a new video so I did her workout video and I fell in love.

Also, what I love about Linda Sun's videos is she talks about loving working out, her family workout together, what the hell, that's amazing. Also, she shows herself eating and enjoying food and I want to have that good relationship with food and enjoy what I eat, like this morning I had oatmeal and it was so yummy and even cereals even if their packed with sugar but Im enjoying them lol.

Also, three people have asked me if I have lost weight and I don't know how to react lol.

It's a slow journey but it's moving in the right direction.

Congratulations. I think we have to learn what to say when people comment. I think a simple Thank you (and meaning it - get over embarrassment) is best. No explanations - and it acknowledges yr friend/colleague/family member's comment.

Thanks for the video - I'll take a look.

Congratulations. I think we have to learn what to say when people comment. I think a simple Thank you (and meaning it - get over embarrassment) is best. No explanations - and it acknowledges yr friend/colleague/family member's comment.

Thanks for the video - I'll take a look.
Ohh I like that, I think you are right, next time when someone comment I will just say thank you. :)

Weighed myself today, I am 191.8Ib. I went to this field, park nature trail with hills and just trees yesturday it was nice and I walked for hours. I told my family to not buy anymore crisps and chocolate so that helped because if I don't see the junk food, i don't really crave it.

Nothing really much to update, I need to find a new job, never looked for a job whilst I had job so that will be fun.

Really happy with the weight loss, so close to seeing 180pounds, it's been 5 years since I have seen that number. Why is it so easy to gain the weight but so freakin hard to lose it lol.

Lovely to read your update. Well done.

I find it much easier not to have access to stuff in the house. Mr AG takes his treats and hides them somewhere!

I can't believe it was June since I last updated here.

I am now 181pounds and when I went on the scale I was shocked. I was around this weight before I gained 30 pounds in my last year of University.

I can't believe I gained 30 pounds in a year.

I have a new job and it's less stress than my old job. I also walk longer which I think is probably contributing to the weight loss plus I have been working out consistently for 3/4 times every week.

It is kinda scaring me a little cos I have lost 10 pounds in 6 months basically.

I have been eating good, the only junk food I have is crisps when I give in that isn't that often these days. I do hope it carries on until I have a healthy BMI but I don't want to be too skinny.

Never thought I would say that in my life. I feel like I am not really dieting, I have just cut out these foods in my life, made different, better options, I try to workout regularly. Drink more water.

Also, I'm kind off in a place of sustainability, not believing these companies and what they sell us. The lies. Like im trying to not eat meat everyday, I am trying no shampoo no poo thing, I make my own lotions. Less toxins and other things.

But for me I feel like food is such an important thing, and an important thing that I somehow want to change. My new job is in town, so I go to the shops often and I realised I bought a lot more stuff.

So, the first thing I want to do is to reduce the waste. I have realised that even if I go to shops, there is still alot of food still in the house. Like for example I keep on buying new cereals but I know they are Weetabix in the house. Also, I have realised it makes me feel less guilty about food. Even though it is something I don't think about it is nice to eat something that is not essentially the healthiest and not feel guilty for eating it.

I'm going to workout now, it's one of those days were I don't want to workout but I probably should lol

That's amazing well done. Having a job with no stress really helps

What a wonderful update. You have a sustainable live for getting to and staying at a healthy weight too.

Back