The final frontier

Blerg. It really is hard getting back on plan after a deviation! Not going to blow it though - don't worry. I'm back on plan now for a few weeks... Come on ketosis! Kick in soon please! Lol.

Just hoping I've lost some of those extra 5lbs tomorrow... Grrrr x

hey Jussy! sorry youve had such a hard time!... i do hope that maybe you can get some closure now.

As for the plan, youve done great, just hop back on board and keep at it. youre in the right frame of mind, you just gotta stay there! keep it up xx

Good luck! :) I've just started! I'm 4 days in, struggling with a bad headache all day today:) I wish you all the best x

Thanks both of you... And good luck!

I have lost 2lbs of those rogue 5lbs.... So as long as I've dropped the other 3lbs by Thursday ill be happy! Fingers crossed its water retention and glycogen.

Gonna have a little dip into your diaries this eve and see how you are getting on... Make sure you post some updates for me to check out!

Pudge (bless you what a name- lol) I get the impression this is your first time on CD..? It is gonna blow your mind. It literally melts fat away. IF you stick to it that is...

Be strong! X

Kirsteenie.... 4 days in is tough.... Get to day 5-7 and you will be laughing! Don't be afraid to pop some ibuprofen - it helps alleviate the symptoms... You can do this.... How you finding the products? My faves are the porridges, choc tetras and peanut bars (yum!) I only ever have the chilli soup - hate the others tbh. I add extra chilli flakes for metabolism boosting... And if u do SS+ you can add some prawns or chicken if you're ever really bored or hungry :)

X

I have lost 2lbs of those rogue 5lbs.... So as long as I've dropped the other 3lbs by Thursday ill be happy! Fingers crossed its water retention and glycogen.

Jussy, I believe that by Thursday you will be ok and lose that extra 3lbs. After that though you have to stick to it. You are so close to your goal....
xxxxxxx

Gonna have a little dip into your diaries this eve and see how you are getting on... Make sure you post some updates for me to check out!

Pudge (bless you what a name- lol) I get the impression this is your first time on CD..? It is gonna blow your mind. It literally melts fat away. IF you stick to it that is...

Be strong! X

thanks lovely,, its my first time on CD and i just cant wait to start seeing results :) .. im exciteddddddddd,,, figers crossed for you for thursday! :) x

Dropped another 1.5lbs... So just need to drop 1.5lbs tomorrow to be back on track! Think it is all glycogen weight to be honest as my body is not in ketosis yet... Think it is still burning off weekend food and drink. Worrying when you think how long that bit of food over a few days can actually fuel you for?!

So I was 10.3.5 this morning.... If I can lose even 1lb then I should have a STS week.

We'll see tomorrow! X

Had some compliments today... One guy at work was kind if flirting with me over IM... Said how I look amazing but that I don't need to lose any more weight blah blah blah. I am still firmly a size 12?! And I'm only 5'4" so 12+ on bottom half which is not tiny.

Now I don't think it's jealousy - cos it's not a woman (don't want to woman bash... But...) but I'm certainly not skinny. Maybe he was just trying to be nice but I found it a bit annoying (but weirdly flattering).

I just want to be fit and toned... Too much to ask? I fear that now I've lost weight people think that they can just make comments on it?

Another woman said to me 'don't lose too much and get drawn in the face' wtf?! I'm 27?! I don't think I need to choose between my arse and my face yet?!

Grrr. Secretly quite enjoying the fact that people have noticed now tho x

Lost the 1lb which should HOPEFULLY equal a STS week at WI tonight.

Maybe I will have lost an inch or two from somewhere... Fingers firmly crossed please!

I'm in ketosis as of last night so fingers crossed for some serious fat burning from now on! Gonna do chicken and vegetable kebabs for Friday night dinner- my kebab skewers should arrive today/tomorrow- with a garlic yoghurt dip. Yum! OH is excited for that meal!

Determined to see the 9's early next week. That'd make me so happy.

I still feel like I don't look any different! Don't think ill feel good really till the last 12lbs are gone. Then I need to tone up my wobbly thighs!

X

Good Luuuuck!! :D

goooddd luckkkkkkkk.. let us know how you get on :D x

Well how did you get on? Fingers crossed for you x

Aw thanks girlies... I lost.... Drum roll pls... 0.5lbs.

Lol!

Still it is weight off and after my binge at the weekend I really didn't deserve even that!

So I had a nice step 2 supper tonight... Chicken breast rubbed in paprika and Cajun spices, dry fried and then wrapped in iceberg lettuce leaf parcels with a dollop of home made garlic and spring onion yoghurt. Was reeeeeally good!

Very garlicky breath now... But is that worse than ketosis breath? Not much in it I reckon! Lol.

Thanks for support- I'm sticking with step 2 now for 2 weeks- CDC wants me to lose 6lbs in 2 weeks! So do I but I think that's optimistic?! Still I'm sticking with it and don't feel deprived at all... So hopefully will keep myself away from the wine for a couple of weeks :)

How you all getting along? Xx

Well done. The chicken sounds lovely you have made my mouth water. I'm sure you will succeed with the 6lbs

You can do it Jussy. We have a target here, remember??
6lb in two weeks is absolutely doable.
Stick to it!! xx

Yey thanks girls!

But my really mini goal is to lose 1-2lbs by Monday... So that should keep me in track... If I do that then I should DEF be under 10stone by Thursday?! Think I'm gonna do SS+ mon-thurs and step 2 fri-sun and see how that goes....

I didn't think I could possibly lose weight following my first step 2 dinner last night- but was 0.5lbs down this morning!

Makes me think yes!! We can lose weight and not deprive ourselves (although will see where we are on Monday before I judge!) I felt so full last night and supper was sooo tasty?! Def didn't feel like a diet- but was only a couple of hundred cals... Not much more than my soup! Love it! This is why I am so glad to be doing the steps... It really is an education- a 245g chicken breast is MASSIVE?! Not that I'm complaining!

Only thing I'm gonna miss is booze for next couple of weeks- but it will still be there for my bday- just need to not go mental!

Xxx

Back