The First Dress....

Porgeous

Chilling
So the frock buying saga has started and I thought I would share the journey, here is the first one which I have decided makes me look big and flabby especially round the top half. Round 2 at the weekend and will post any more progress!! Wish me Luck!!

Dress.jpg

Georgie
xx

wow!! it's boobilicious!! :D

great colour!! :party0048:

shut up - you look stunning honey.
Seriously gorgeous.
That colour is brilliant on you toooooooooo!!!
Try it with a shrug if you arent comfortable - but i love the way it nips in at the waist!!!

i love that colour!
and yes good boobage in that dress

i do think it looks good on you, would a pashmina work for you?
something you can drap round your sholders and remove as you feel more comfortable?

I think that the colour of the dress is just gorgeous on you!

The dress is fabulous!! Nothing wrong with it at all - just that you aren't used to showing so much flesh!

Gorgeous!

hell i wish i looked like that in a dress!
next crimbo for me i think

GORGEOUS porgeous, You look fabulous in it, the style,colour everything.

And your arms look great, can`t see any bingo wings there but its what your comfortable with

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments, I am absolutely blown away and speechless. I guess it probably does come down to getting used to new things and it may just be that I am not used to so much flesh on show. Might try the pashmina or ickle jacket thing and will keep looking but won't completely write this one off!

Thanks again, you really are the most lovely bunch of people in the whole widey world!!

Gx

You look gorgeous hun,

It takes blummin ages to get used to your new body shape!! When i was 16 st+ i found more positive points in me than now( slim this n slim that who was i kidding???)Now i'm in the late 10's all i see is negativity in my body shape!!!( that looks flabby, thats sagging!!!) lol

Will look gorgeous with a shrug or shawl!!

Nas x

You look fanbloodytastic, that dress really suits you, it's a gorgeous colour :D

You look fab Georgie, but you have to be comfortable... maybe a shrug will help and then take it off as the evening continues...

Love

Fantastic you look 10 years younger after your weight loss and fab in the dress!

What a gorgeous dress!!!

I love the colour too!!
If you have boobs, flaunt them and you look fab Hun!!

Back