The first time in my life..

Skyemagic

somebody has told me I am slim....I am totally gobsmacked...
It feels unreal that she meant me..
I am still overweight, still have about 3 stone to go so this comment hit me even more (in a positive but strange way...Thanks so much WISH..)

Sorry for waffeling on here but it is just an amazing feeling. I don't see the change in myself as such allthough I saw a photo taken by a friend about a week ago and I can see it in the picture, just not in the mirror or without. If it wasn't for smaller clothes I would be completely in the dark.

My brain isn't catching up and that worries me a little but with lovely people around, who can go wrong?

Thanks for helping me this far MINIMINS....stick with me

xxx

wow, you must feel fab, it can take a while for your brain to catch up but you have proof now of what people think .

Happens to me sometimes too. It is definitely a weird feeling looking in the mirror and not seeing any difference. I think that maybe its because I have forgotten how fat I looked before (I never felt as fat as I looked) and that now I look the way I used to feel. I know that sounds really stupid but in my head it makes perfect sense, lol.

Witchie, I do exactly know what you are on about. Been trying to put it into words but it doesn't sound like anyone would understand...

thanks..and thanks to Becky and Sazzy as well for the lovely words ...
xxx

they are teeling you how it is hunni, we never see our selfs changing so any compliments are fabby :D

Keep up the good work xxx

You accept it for the compliment it is, you have done so well up til now. I'm not good at converting kg into lbs but i know you've lost loads. I couldnt see the fat person i had become, even buying in the outsize dept i just pretended it wasnt happening and avoided buying clothes.

1 kg = 2.2 lbs, so Skye has lost 79 lbs!

Thats fantastic, you deserve all the compliments you get :)
Well done :)

Jenni x

Awwwww that is just magic!

Enjoy it as you have worked hard to get here!!!:gen126:

Love Mini xxx

Totally thrilled for you, enjoy looking & feeling fabulous - you deserve every single compliment & more x

Hi everyone,

I have not been on here for a couple of days due to work and I just want to thank all of you for the lovely words.

I spent the last 2 days helping and pull off 2 music gigs which we have been organising for the past couple of months. This is a job I am hoping to be doing full time as of next year. During those past 2 days even more compliments have come in and I am over the moon. It is so strange not to be the biggest. That's all I know how to be...but it sure feels great...

I will post piccis shortly..

Couldn't have done it without you all...

Thank you so so much....

Loads of love to you all

xxx

It feels unreal that she meant me..
I am still overweight, still have about 3 stone to go so this comment hit me even more (in a positive but strange way...Thanks so much WISH..)

xxx

Have only just read this:eek:

Its true hun, you do look and are slim:cool: You have done brilliantly and whenever I feel like i'm slipping into bad eating habits again, I think of you and what you have achieved and it really motivates me to stay focused:D

So glad to hear that the compliments are rolling in and that you are now reaping the results of your hard work:cool:

Your a star, we will do that coffee soon:)

Back