The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

I'm not doing to bad thanks hun. My old lungs are playing up a little but I think that has more to do with the in-laws visiting than any kind of infection....lol

It is a little muggy down here with light spitting rain in the air which is never any good for the old water retention so am drinking water and diet fizz like it's going out of fashion to try and compensate...lol.

How's things with you? Your weekend of lots of syns sounds like it was great fun. Well done for not putting on anything and staying the same though, you gotta be happy with that :D

xxx

Aww that's good to hear! I hope the cause of the achy lungs, whatever it may be, shoos off quickly!

The weather is the same here too, muggy galore :( Not been drinking much water in the past few days, I'll start too!

Things are good :) I shall forthwith refer to that weekend as the weekend of syns, lol. It was nice being away, though it wasn't under the most wanted circumstances... Always nice to spend time with my family down south, it's just laugh after laugh... I'd go so far as to say I probably burnt 200 calories off laughing! Glad I didn't put anything on, but I did kind of starve myself when I got back... Wasn't intentional but it just didn't feel right, eating as normal when I knew how many syns I'd had...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday :) xxx

Question! My weigh in is tomorrow morning, so will that count as my first lot of results? x

Answer! Ummm, I'd say so :) I don't want to complicate things with doing loads of little calculations here and there and making rules... I do enough of that at uni! xxx

Answer! Ummm, I'd say so :) I don't want to complicate things with doing loads of little calculations here and there and making rules... I do enough of that at uni! xxx
I think officially it should count as July - but that's been and gone, and it will help me as Im going to V Fest so I know that last week WI in August is gonna be a write off!

Hello all, I'm a newbie, please can I join you? Id love to lose 8 lb in August! :)

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 8lbs to lose
hastalavegan - 8lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose

mrsorangecat - 8 lbs to lose

Well hello there! As you all know, I'm not one for following rules or whatever, but seeing as though we're on August 2nd, I'm counting today's weigh-in as my first for August - because it makes me feel better and I've been good this week! Hope none of you mind! :D I need all the positivity I can get!

Anywho, I'm SO happy because I've lost 3lbs this week! :D Just shows that if you have a proper SW week, without much alcohol, you can achieve good losses! Who knew! ;)

(If this really does need to be counted as July, gimme a heads up and I'll change it ;)) xxx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose (3lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose

Count me in ! I would like to loose 10lb. Was at weigh in today and lost 4lb. Hope it's ok to post like this but im no techie and can't copy the list.

Ta Muchly

Donna XXXX

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to loose, 4llb lost.

Think im might have worked it out !

2lb for me this week, right on track!

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
hastalavegan - 6lbs to lose (2lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose

That's great well done on your loss this week hun. That next sticker should be winging it's way to you soon :D

xxx

can I join this please, I would love to lose 7lb in august

that will get me down to 11 st 13lb wooohooo

That's great well done on your loss this week hun. That next sticker should be winging it's way to you soon :D

xxx

Thank you! The timer on my sig is a little bit ahead of my official SW progress due to starting on my own for a few weeks. But I should get my stone sticker by the end of this month if I reach target :D

Can't wait!

OOh 1st of August, 8lbs loss here I come!!!
Sorry just had to share that with you all :D

Hahaha, Thursday, you, me, it's on! I don't think I'll ever have as big a loss as 8lbs unfortunately :(! But I'm going to aim to match your losses! xxx

I think officially it should count as July - but that's been and gone, and it will help me as Im going to V Fest so I know that last week WI in August is gonna be a write off!

It probably should count as July but I'm not really one for rules and I think if we get into all that then the next thing will be arranging everyone by days they weight in and blah blah blah... Not criticising the other teams that do it, but I'd like to think we're a bit more free in here! All we want to do is fight that flab (OK I now have Cheryl Co- *AHEM* Tweedy :eek: singing 'we gotta fight fight fight fight fight all this flab' in my head!)! xxx

Hello all, I'm a newbie, please can I join you? Id love to lose 8 lb in August! :)

Welcome welcome welcome mrsorangecat! We're all right behind you! xxx

Well hello there! As you all know, I'm not one for following rules or whatever, but seeing as though we're on August 2nd, I'm counting today's weigh-in as my first for August - because it makes me feel better and I've been good this week! Hope none of you mind! :D I need all the positivity I can get!

Anywho, I'm SO happy because I've lost 3lbs this week! :D Just shows that if you have a proper SW week, without much alcohol, you can achieve good losses! Who knew! ;)

(If this really does need to be counted as July, gimme a heads up and I'll change it ;)) xxx

Hehe, no rules up in this here thread! Your 3lb loss is amazing! It's staying in August, but you have to share your secret! 'Proper SW week'... define! 'without much alcohol' - no problem for me, lol, but I really want a decent (2.5lbs+) loss this week! I only have two days left before WI and want to make the most of it, so if your secret is moshing, I vow to hijack my cousin's iPod and mosh through the night!

(WARNING: THE EARTHQUAKE THAT WILL ACCOMPANY MY MOSHING WILL MEASURE APPROXIMATELY 800.5 ON THE RICHTER SCALE... BEWARE!)

:D xxx

Count me in ! I would like to loose 10lb. Was at weigh in today and lost 4lb. Hope it's ok to post like this but im no techie and can't copy the list.

Ta Muchly

Donna XXXX

Think im might have worked it out !

Why yes you did ;) Well done hun! That's an amazing loss! Tips and tricks for the slow losers like me? :) xxx

Brill! Keep it up! Though I'm sure you will ;) xxx

xxx

Sticker? Who said sticker? What sticker? I want a sticker! I have one lonely half stone sticker... and that damn one stone sticker really doesn't want to come to me! xxx

can I join this please, I would love to lose 7lb in august

that will get me down to 11 st 13lb wooohooo

Will add you to the list hun! Hope the support from MM and FF helps you reach your target :) xxx

Hahaha, Thursday, you, me, it's on! I don't think I'll ever have as big a loss as 8lbs unfortunately :(! But I'm going to aim to match your losses! xxx

Well fingers crossed for you that you don't match me this week! I have been a naughty girl again HMMPHH!!
I had a bit (ok a lot) of a pig out on sunday and last night I had an indian:cry:

I seem to be doing one week on the plan and one week off at the moment. I dunno whats the matter with me!
I just like food!!!!!!!!!!!......... :eek:

Sticker? Who said sticker? What sticker? I want a sticker! I have one lonely half stone sticker... and that damn one stone sticker really doesn't want to come to me! xxx

I'm sure it won't be long hun. But in the mean time have this smilie as your "nearly 1 stone" sticker :D

xxx

Well fingers crossed for you that you don't match me this week! I have been a naughty girl again HMMPHH!!
I had a bit (ok a lot) of a pig out on sunday and last night I had an indian:cry:

I seem to be doing one week on the plan and one week off at the moment. I dunno whats the matter with me!
I just like food!!!!!!!!!!!......... :eek:

Let's see how it goes for the both of us! I've had 2-3 bad weeks in a row, not gonna be happy if I have another one... If I do, I hope to get in sync with you next week!

We all like food, that's why we're here! How bad was the pig out? And doesn't an Indian tend to give a lot of people a bad stomach? That'd reverse the effect :p hehe! xxx

I'm sure it won't be long hun. But in the mean time have this smilie as your "nearly 1 stone" sticker :D

xxx

Awww, thank you! :D I shall treasure this, hopefully only for the next 35 hours though!

Just noticed from your stats, you're almost halfway to your target! Do you feel any different within yourself? xxx

Can I join in pls - target 10lbs loss and i've used green type - hope that is ok?

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to loose, 4llb lost
donnajt - 10lbs to lose, (3lbs lost)

good luck everyone

Only 0.5 off for me this week :(

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (0.5lbs lost)

i lost 2lbs this week! :) got my 1.5st sticker!! :) xx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
honey74 - 6lbs to lose
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (0.5lbs lost)

Back