The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

HAHA, did you have fun in the fitties thread? :))

Well, I've weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 2lbs! :D
Needless to say, I'm happy with that! Very happy! :D

Now, for another 100% week - if I can lose 2lbs eating a fair bit of rubbish, lets see what I can lose being good! :D

xxxx

Very big lots of fun ;) hehe...

Again, well done hun! I really am so very proud of you!! Make me proud again next week? :) xxx

So I measured today, not sure how accurate it is as it's * week, but still pleased :D

Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)

And pleased you bloody well should be! That's 1 1/4 in off in a week! And it's * week, so that's probably with some bloating! Can't wait to see how you do next week :p xxx

Here to report 1.5lb loss!

Go Donna! Go Donna! Go Donna! Woooooooooo!! *squeals like a cheerleader* :p xxx

3lbs off for me this week!! :D:D very happy with that after my stupid STS last week - means i might hit my august target after all! :bliss:

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (2.5lbs lost)
honey74 - 4lbs to lose (2lb lost)
RubyMoss - 2lbs to lose (6lb lost)
hastalavegan - 2.5lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 3lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose (6lbs lost)
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (1lb lost)
mrsorangecat - 8 lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to lose, 6lb lost
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)
Mocha - 6lbs to lose

OMG what a stressful 1st weigh-in, we weren't told our losses/gains until Image Therapy in front of everyone, stressful!!! Luckily I lost, but not much considering it's my 1st weigh -in : -1.5lbs.
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
Mocha - 6lbs to lose(1.5 lost)

Hooray - I lost 4lbs, earning me my 1.5stone and 10% shiny new stickers!!!

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (7lbs lost)

OMG what a stressful 1st weigh-in, we weren't told our losses/gains until Image Therapy in front of everyone, stressful!!! Luckily I lost, but not much considering it's my 1st weigh -in : -1.5lbs.

Well done Mocha! A loss is a loss at the end of the day, and this is just the start to your new life journey with SW :)

Ahhh, so your consultant didn't let you see the scales? That's a bit scary! What about the people who couldn't stay for IT though, surely they would have been allowed to see their gains/losses? I can imagine how nerve-wracking it felt, but that's the feeling that will motivate you to stay on track because you don't want to be embarrassed infront of your group for gaining!

xxx

Hooray - I lost 4lbs, earning me my 1.5stone and 10% shiny new stickers!!!

4lbs?! Woooohooooo!! So spending that extra time on the laptop this afternoon helped? ;) Congrats honey, that is a fantastic loss and I WANT TIPS!!! :8855: Desperate for some big losses here!

Loving the stickers in your sig! xxx

Well done Mocha! A loss is a loss at the end of the day, and this is just the start to your new life journey with SW :)

Ahhh, so your consultant didn't let you see the scales? That's a bit scary! What about the people who couldn't stay for IT though, surely they would have been allowed to see their gains/losses?

Thanks, a bit deflated, but as you say it's a loss, a bit worried as this weekend I've an evening in with a friend which will involve snacks and alcohol. If I can only lose 1.5 when I'm trying my best, will I lose at all with an evening of synful foods??? Sorry, just paniking really as the weight came off easier when I did WW a few years ago. Ho hum..

The people who couldn't stay were given their weights at weigh in, should have said that I couldn't stay, then change my mind :D

Delete

Last edited:
I lost 1lb this week, considering I went out for chinese on my mums birthday yesterday I'm happy with that :)

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (5lbs lost)

I lost 2.5lbs this week (yesterday's weigh) :)

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (6lbs lost)

WI day today and I think i've done ok. Fingers crossed it's a big loss this week :D

Wish me luck

xxx

Ugh. The weekly WI nerves are building. Expecting a gain this week due to * week and found it hard to stick to plan. I hate Thursdays lol

1.5lb off this week and 1/2 stone award :)

Thanks, a bit deflated, but as you say it's a loss, a bit worried as this weekend I've an evening in with a friend which will involve snacks and alcohol. If I can only lose 1.5 when I'm trying my best, will I lose at all with an evening of synful foods??? Sorry, just paniking really as the weight came off easier when I did WW a few years ago. Ho hum..

The people who couldn't stay were given their weights at weigh in, should have said that I couldn't stay, then change my mind :D

Firstly, well done on your loss! its the start of a journey. :)

Please don't be put off because of the first week. I've seen people lose half a pound in their first week and then lose lots after that! Your body also needs time to adjust.

What plan are you following? (red, green or EE?) Have you thought about posting a food diary so that you can keep a track on exactly what you are eating? I'm only suggesting that because I've found it useful - until I wrote it down I forgot things I'd eaten. Also if I lose a lot that week, I can see what I ate and try and repeat it. You know at one point I wasn't counting my vimto cordial (thinking it wouldn't matter) but then when I stopped drinking it I saw a bigger loss.

I've personally found slimming world better than WW as a longer term plan. I always felt hungry on WW.

x

Back