86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose
prawnchopSuey - 4lbs to lose
Maypole - 6lb

*kicks Shelly's bum-bum*

We are racing for target now hun, you and me! First things first, get back into your 1/3 SF routine on EE - you know you can do it, even if you can't exercise. It takes practically no effort, and it's better for the kids if it's on the table aswell as they can pick at cucumber and carrot sticks, and you can do the same. Try a couple of Green or Red days, maybe even a Success Express day? Also get lots of water down your neck, it will make you feel a million times better! Come on babe, you and me, we're gonna do this... Not so far now :) XxxxX

Thanks hun, i am just so tired where not sleeping much i just really can't be bothered to exercise. Still eldest child back at school tommorow so if not raining i will have the 2/3 mile walk twice a day again so at least thats something.
I did have probably 2/3 superfree with my tea so hopefully that made up for the lack of it in other places.
I am trying real hard to get back into the mindframe i was in, *week isnt helping with the mood either.
Tommorow WILL be a better day.

This might be the hardest thing ever, but I'm aiming for 5lbs. Fully lacking motivation but I'll have to try :'(

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose
Maypole - 6lb
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose, 2 lbs down, 3lbs to go!! :D
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
rjg123 - weight to loose - 8lbs

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose, 2 lbs down, 3lbs to go!!
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs

I'm in - but losing heart, guys :cry:

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose

TC19 - 7lbs
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose

Back after a break and slightly fatter, I want to get to where I was before I went on holiday!
Don't give up meadowbankles! We all get down, just power through it. Obliterate those feelings with a feel-good film, or do something that makes you happy that isn't food related. We're all here for you x

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose
kirstabubble - 5.5 lbs to lose

I'm in! My weigh in on 01/11 will be the last one before my birthday, and one of my goals was to lose 2 stone before my birthday. I need this 5.5lbs to reach that goal, and nothing is going to stop me.

Kirsty x

Hey guys, anyone who is reading this...

I hope you're all well and not struggling too much, though I know a lot of you are, hence this message :) It just seems like we're all facing some problem or other these days, which is taking a toll on our eating habits and leading us to feel useless, stuck, confused etc, affecting our weight at the same time. A lot of these problems are unavoidable and unfair, but so is life and it must be dealt with. Lacking motivation is a problem in itself, but we don't have to feel this way. Do you want to wake up every morning hating the way you look or do you want to wake up every morning loving yourself a bit more for treating your body right, knowing that one day very soon, you'll have a morning where you see yourself and think 'Wow. Where did she come from?'. I want that morning, I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to it right now. Before, I used to try a zillion different outfits on in the morning because I didn't want to look fat, because I didn't fit into those jeans or that top, because I had to try and hide this bulge and that bump and I just couldn't suck everything in far enough to look good. Now, I try two zillion different outfits on in the morning because I know I can look good, and I want to look my best. I catch my reflection in shop windows, car windows, mirrors, and I love it. Then comes lunch time and I want to make all the best choices but I don't, not all the time. I find it hard to want to stick to SW, whereas before I used to do it very religiously, every syn accounted for and no cheating, in fear of having to pay £4.95 for a gain. Now, I've gotten into this mentality where it's literally like 'f*ck it, I'll have some of that and walk it off. Who cares if I put on 1lb?'. I'll tell you who cares. Me. I'll tell you something else I care about. You.

You're all such lovely people who try really hard to lose weight and for some, it's success after success, loss after loss. Others find it a lot harder and I feel for you guys because I know how you feel. But SW has proven success, and lots of different ways to achieve that success. Changing from only doing EE to doing 4 days EE and 3 days Green in a week will boost your losses. A fishy week could boost them too. Red only, if you prefer your meat over your pasta and haven't done it before, would probably kickstart your losses again. More water every day is proven to help you lose more too, as are lots of superspeed foods. Make a big batch of superspeed soup and have it for a meal a day - tell me if you gain weight that week. Try Success Express - doing that for 3 days last week, despite having Nando's, donner+chips+cheese puffs, and a birthday meal with THREE slices of cake with buttercream icing, I lost 2.5lbs after miserable -0.5lbs for over a month. I hate to be that girl that ate all wrong but still lost, but I was her last week and I was happy. Drop your bread and bananas, try Scan Bran and strawberries. Change the order in which you eat your food. Get on/off the bus a stop earlier/later. I've just had a friend tell me, as we were standing at the bus stop waiting for her bus, 'I'm gonna join the gym when I get my overdraft, I've gone up from a size 10 to a size 12' and I turned around and said 'Don't bother. Just walk home sometimes. I've gone down from a size 14/16 to a size 8'. And it's true, all I really do is walk home. So you do it too. Load up your MP3/iPod/phone with some upbeat music, pop in your earphones and off you go! Ignore the world, focus on yourself. With each step, concentrate on your life.

It's in your hands, you have to make the most of it. Things are tough, life is tough, everything's up in the air and nothing's going the way you want it to. So what? Make it go the way you want it to, just like you nudge a child in the right direction, hold their hand till it hovers over the square hole so they can drop the cube in the right slot rather than watch them struggle to fit it in the circle hole. Nudge your food choices in the right direction so the rest of your choices can follow. It WILL get easier. Exes can't be forgotten so quickly, jobs can't be replaced so easily, families can't be fixed to perfection, and lumps and bumps certainly can't be chiselled away overnight.

However, over the next 27 nights that we have left of this month (which by the way, has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, so way-hey to the weekends!) I want you all to promise yourself you'll try something different tomorrow, in the hope that one of those things becomes a new habit and changes you for the better, though none of you need to change because you're amazing, just the way you are...

YouTube - Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are [Debut Single]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody hell thats one hell of a good post there! Thankyou, it has given me something i really need :D.

You're welcome hun :) It's only what I feel, and it's horrible to see people struggling and suffering. If anything I say changes the way one person sees life even just for a day, I'm happy :) xxx

Thank you!!! I had my first STS this week, and I now feel motivated to get back on the plan!

xx

So close to target before you get your first STS! I hope this week is a good one for you :) Forget the Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and the baby club cake, it's a new week and you're so close to your goal, I'm sure you can reach it before the end of October with the right mentality :) Loki needs to get posting on your weight loss diary again! xxx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose - 2lbs gone, 4 to go..
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose

bolding everything as it's easier to read ;)

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs to lose - 3lbs gone, 5 to go :)
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
TC19 - 7lbs
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose

Back