The FlabFighters! - October Challenge

4.5lb loss

Was extremely chuffed with myself at weigh so this morning. Was hoping for a good loss but didnt expect that. It is only wk 2 so i know t wont always be as good.

It has really spurred me on now.!

Rach x

adding Rach's loss to the list - well done!

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
Hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs to lose - 3lbs gone, 5 to go :)
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose - 2lbs gone, 4 to go..
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose, 2 lbs down, 3lbs to go!!
prawnchopSuey - 4lbs to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
rjg123 - weight to loose - 8lbs - 4.5lb lost
TC19 - 7lbs
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose
kirstabubble - 5.5 lbs to lose

10st10lbs - thanks for the inspirational lost and tips on how to try to lose more weight. You are like our coach here!!

Go go go all October flabfighters!!! We can do this!!!

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose
Why_d 14lbs to lose
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
debtdummy - 6 lbs
shell_y - 6lb to lose - lost 0.5lb, 5.5lb to go
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lb to lose
prettypink - 7lb to lose
Tinytootz - 6lb to lose - 2lbs gone, 4 to go..
dreamaholic - 5 lbs to lose, 2 lbs down, 3lbs to go!!
prawnchopSuey - 4lbs to lose
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
rjg123 - weight to loose - 8lbs - 4.5lb lost
TC19 - 7lbs
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose
kirstabubble - 5.5 lbs to lose

Oh wow! Well done hun! That's an amazing loss, keep it up! xxx

Was extremely chuffed with myself at weigh so this morning. Was hoping for a good loss but didnt expect that. It is only wk 2 so i know t wont always be as good.

It has really spurred me on now.!

Rach x

You were right to be extremely chuffed, 4.5lbs off is wonderful! Brilliant work hun, any tips you would share? xxx

10st10lbs - thanks for the inspirational lost and tips on how to try to lose more weight. You are like our coach here!!

Go go go all October flabfighters!!! We can do this!!!

:) Well yes, the inspiration was lost hence the inspirational post ;) hehehe... bad joke, ok :eek:

We really can do this, we just have to keep at it! Says the girl who didn't go to WI this morning... :( xxx

shell_y - 6lb to lose - lost 0.5lb, 5.5lb to go

Well aren't you a fab little chicken for managing to lose after a terrible week?! I know next week you will do absolutely brilliant because you're so determined to get back on track properly :) However, not so sure if you'll beat me... ;) xxx

Didn't manage to get to WI this morning as I was ill :(

Maybe too much info - ignore red part if you are a bit queasy...

Had a bit of a smoke on an empty stomach yesterday, didn't have any fluids either, came home and ate some re-heated noodles, got a migraine so tried to sleep it off, failed after 2 hours of tossing and turning, woke up and decided to have some hot choc while watching The Apprentice, also drank probably 1L of water in about three mins, felt insanely sick as I gulped down the last quarter of the hot choc and proceeded to roll over and cry with my hands over my eyes... Sat up to take some Migralieve, swallowed it and then chucked up not ten seconds later. Thought I had it all out of my system so brushed my teeth, took the Nurofen, climbed into bed and then chucked up again after a couple of minutes... Decided not to post my food diary for today in the hope that soon, I won't be able to remember what it was I ate yesterday that I saw come back up otherwise I will be off it all for life!

Got a couple of hours sleep, woke up at 1am, texted a bit, woke up at 4am, texted a bit more, woke up at 9am, realised I was late for my full day of lectures so thought 'sack it, I'll go back to sleep', but then remembered about WI and just couldn't sleep. Texted my C about not being able to make it but no reply... I actually reckon if I'd gone to WI this morning I would have been within about 2lbs of my target! So will search for a class I can go to tomorrow, or maybe just wait until next Thursday :)

Good luck to everyone else left to get their first October WI numbers!

Ali xxx

Oh yuck, sounds horrible for you Ali. Every cloud has a silver lining though and I guess weight loss is it! Hope you feel better after a rest and keeping some food down :)

Well aren't you a fab little chicken for managing to lose after a terrible week?! I know next week you will do absolutely brilliant because you're so determined to get back on track properly :) However, not so sure if you'll beat me... ;) xxx

Thankyou :), i was releived because my head really wasnt in the right place last week. Today my determination is back with a vengence though and i WILL get a good loss this week. So watch out missy lol.

Wow 1010, that was an extremely heartfelt, bang on the nail, wise and inspiring post!!! I know that you'll have made lots of people sit up and take note, including myself!! Thank you!XXXXXXXX

Oh yuck, sounds horrible for you Ali. Every cloud has a silver lining though and I guess weight loss is it! Hope you feel better after a rest and keeping some food down :)

Mmm, twas horrible :( Kept my breakfast down till now so venturing into the shower and then hopefully after lunch and a thorough drying of my hair, off for a little walk :) xxx

Hope you're feeling better, Ali x

Thank you meadowbankuls ;) xxx

Thankyou :), i was releived because my head really wasnt in the right place last week. Today my determination is back with a vengence though and i WILL get a good loss this week. So watch out missy lol.

Sucky place for your head to be in but I do hope it's easier next week, seems to be getting less and less painful doesn't it? Even if it's just very slightly :) Haha, your determination is back with a vengeance and my entire day's worth of food came back up with a vengeance lol, let's see which one affects the scales the most ;) :p sorry, disgusting, I know! xxx

It certainly has!! I'm hoping that because it only took 12 days to gain that weight it will also come off pretty quickly!! (Positive thinking, positive thinking lol!!!)XXXXX

Oh wow! Well done hun! That's an amazing loss, keep it up! xxx

You were right to be extremely chuffed, 4.5lbs off is wonderful! Brilliant work hun, any tips you would share? xxx

I really did try to get plenty of speed foods in and had loads of fruit at work during the week. Also had lots of fibre rich foods which seemed to work (sorry if too much info!!) - i do love my Crunchy Bran for breakfast!!!
Just looking over my food diary and have noticed that the only meat I had was a tiny bit of wafer thin ham in my soup but I have had lots of fish/ prawns. Im not veggie but dont buy a lot of meat in really.
Not sure if any of this is significant but who knows
xx

cry cry, i have weigh in 2 hours and i will gain, i know this because i am on lady week and i have 2 brains, one lets me eat choc and ignore food diary and the other sent me gym 4 times in 5 days. i seem to get stuck midweek and lose heart.. so i will inform you all of the gain and u can slap me then

I really did try to get plenty of speed foods in and had loads of fruit at work during the week. Also had lots of fibre rich foods which seemed to work (sorry if too much info!!) - i do love my Crunchy Bran for breakfast!!!
Just looking over my food diary and have noticed that the only meat I had was a tiny bit of wafer thin ham in my soup but I have had lots of fish/ prawns. Im not veggie but dont buy a lot of meat in really.
Not sure if any of this is significant but who knows
xx

My brain really needs reminding of speed foods and superspeed foods - I just seem to rely on baked beans and melons when they're around to do the trick! Thanks hun, I will be looking all of them up again in the book tonight and stocking up for the weekend :) Fibre rich foods, great info too! I'm having a bit of trouble in that dept so will be a good idea to get some Crunchy Bran in ;) Do you mainly do Green days then? As if you're doing EE, you only get one HExA and HExB choice but Green and Red double them up... xxx

cry cry, i have weigh in 2 hours and i will gain, i know this because i am on lady week and i have 2 brains, one lets me eat choc and ignore food diary and the other sent me gym 4 times in 5 days. i seem to get stuck midweek and lose heart.. so i will inform you all of the gain and u can slap me then

No crying, no slapping! Lady week is just one week :) You can pull any potential gain back next week, you know you can! Does the brain that lets you eat choc have an inbuilt syn calculator? It really should! How's this for a tip - buy a pad of sticky notes when you're out next and if you buy any choc, stick a note on it with the syn value of the choc... Should make you think twice :) Alternatively, just buy lower syn choc, go for the lowest of the low and get some Mikado! Or head to Aldi and pick up some Sula sweets, not in choc flavour but strawberries and cream fulfil the sweet craving! There's butterscotch too :)

You shouldn't have to feel as though you are losing heart, just come and post on here and we will all help you back up - it's not a journey you can complete along and there are pah-lenty of people on here who are willing to hold your hand :) xxx

Back