the free pizza, just a question..

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hiya everyone just wondering if anybody knows if the smash pizza can be kept in the freezer and reheated? maybe it wud go a bit weird, not too sure, any help would be very appreicated :)

x

Oooo good question!! I'v never tried to do it, but I would imagine it would freeze ok, as long as it was kept flat. Couldn't you just make a small one and see how it goes??:p

I've not tried freezing the Smash pizza but would have thought it wouldn't freeze very well, at least I don't find ordinary mash freezes very well. Perhaps you could just try freezing part of a pizza to see whether or not it works.

Denise

Oooo good question!! I'v never tried to do it, but I would imagine it would freeze ok, as long as it was kept flat. Couldn't you just make a small one and see how it goes??:p

good idea i shall do that, thankyou for ur help :D
oh and have u tried the pizza b4? im dubious about whther itll be nice, i hate smash! lol x

Not tried it yet. I have some smash in the cupboard waiting though. Iv done the wholemeal pitta one, and that was proper deeeeelish!! Im excited about trying the smash one cos it will be loads bigger lol xx

theres a wholemeal pitta one? :eek: lol ive heard about the one which uses crusty bread mix and using slices of wholemeal toast for bases, with ham and stuff on top. im making southern fried chicken breast tonight with sw chips and beans:) if u go on the sw website it shows u how 2 do the chips, even if u dont have a membership :)

Yeah, 55g of wholemeal pitta bread is a HEb ;) It was proper yummy, lol xx

ooh sounds good :) isnt it only certain pittas that r hebs tho? i bought sum from sainsburys but had 2 chuck them cos they wernt the right ones:( lol

Oh god, dont tell me that!!!!!!! I'd not heard that :(

I got organic wholemeal ones :( Which ones are right then??

lol its ok dont panic! i think its only ones from asda and co op, wholemeal pittas that are hexb's. how long u been having them for? cos im sure it wont make a difference if its only a couple youve had? :patback:

lol thats ok :)

Back