The funny things kids say!!!!!!!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Mine have just made me howl with laughter!
The two little ones got new dresses in the tesco sale (only 7 quid for the pair - marvellous!). Liv's is candy striped and Mog's is white.

I was exclaiming how gorgeous they both looked when they asked whose was nicer (!).

I replied that Liv looked like she was going to a party and Mog looked like she was going to get married!

Mog then turned to Liv and said - "let's pretend we're gay and go and get married!"

Tanith called after them - "actually, it's a civil partnership!"

Sheesh - I love my kids!
love

I just love the comments kids make .... they're so innocent!

A year or so ago, Sophie (10) had watched a programme about conjoined twins. A little while later, I overheard a conversation she was having with her friend ...

Friend: "My sister's best friend is a twin."
Sophie: "I saw a programme about twins but they weren't ordinary ones ... they were semi-detached."

Precious!

Debbie x

Belly Button Babies!

My 3 year old asked me the other night as I was putting her to bed if she could have a baby in her belly button like her friend Tom's Mummy!

When my 22 year old was about 10, she came home from school one day and said they'd been learning about gonads at school ...... I was a bit shocked as I hadn't been informed that they were about to start sex-education so I asked her what she'd learned.

"Well, they wander around in the desert, live in tents and look after goats" was her reply .....

Gotta love 'em!

Debbie x

Playing 'Blockbusters' with my sister, she had to guess a T. The question was 'what does an octopus have 8 of?' Bet you can guess her answer and it wasn't tentacles!! :D :D

I took my grandaughter who was 3 with me to the stables last winter. We were getting hoss ready for stabling overnight. Her stable rug we always call her pajamas, her stable is always her bedroom. We put her in and I closed the door. "Is she going to sleep now?" asks GD. "Not yet" I say. "Oh" says GD, "has she been grounded?"

Sorry but that reminded me of my Dad - when I was living at home he was going to do some painting....you can have whatever you want on the wall...crown, durex.....

Shrinking Nicky said:
Sorry but that reminded me of my Dad - when I was living at home he was going to do some painting....you can have whatever you want on the wall...crown, durex.....

Lol! That tickled my funny bone....

Russiandoll said:
I just love the comments kids make .... they're so innocent!

A year or so ago, Sophie (10) had watched a programme about conjoined twins. A little while later, I overheard a conversation she was having with her friend ...

Friend: "My sister's best friend is a twin."
Sophie: "I saw a programme about twins but they weren't ordinary ones ... they were semi-detached."

Precious!

Debbie x

ROFPMSL :D :D :D

When Alex was 2 an elderly neighbour asked him how old he was. His reply: "I'm two old" to which she replied" No! I'm too old!"

Christine:p

As it's so warm we've been leaving all the windows in the house open until husband and i go up to bed at night.

The other night Odie (5) came halfway downstairs. He was 'concerned' that the noise from outside may make his ears fall off and wanted to know would it be ok if he slept with his head in a shoebox.

We told him it would be fine - so off he trotted - happy as larry.

WTF??? :confused:

Rather embarrassing but here we go. My husband is really unwell at the moment with an abscess. I took him to the dr yesterday and on the way back we discussed the possible surgery he may need and the side effects of his meds and why he must eat etc etc. ( He is a bad patient and I am losing my patience but that is another story...) He told me all things the dr asked him some of which was rather personal and of an intimate nature. DD had been sitting patiently whilst we discussed this as I was concerned that he wouldn't be able to travel.

He then asked me what was 'erectile dysfunction' as the dr had asked him about it because it can be a side effect. I said 'Oh, that just means that you can't get it up -' (I was a bit flippant because I was concentrating on driving out of the awkward carpark). Daughter chimes in with ' Well, there'll be no sexing for you then mum!!!'

I just about died. He nearly choked and I had to pull over. She said, 'What's so funny???':eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

not sure if you would consider this funny or not but I found it amusing

I was chatting on another forum about my holiday in cyprus ...asking for peoples reviews who had been their before. One person on the forum gave a really lovely description of the place even saying she wanted to live near to where our hotel is. I read this out to my son...expecting him to be pleased...instead he said..."I expect the Devil would say the same about hell!"

I was in the Supermarket with my 2 youngest children last week my son is 7 and my daughter is 5 as we got to the crisp isle I asked them what crisps they wanted and my son said "ah Mum can we have pom-bear, they have 25% less salt" my daughter then said "yes mum and they don't have any artificial colours or peservatives" a lady standing in the isle burst out laughing and said "their very well educated" to which replied "no they just watch to much TV"

Back