THE FUTURE AND YOU????

hotty25

HELLO EVERYONE:) I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR FUTURE PLANS ARE FOR EATING WHEN YOUR AT GOAL?IM GOING TO EAT THE SAME FOODS AS I COOK THE KIDS AND HAVE NO CRISPS CHOC AT ALL ALL WEEK THEN USE MY WEEKEND AS TREAT TIME.IM ALSO GONNA GO ONTO DIET COKE AND CARRY ON WITH WATER.MY TARGET IS 7ST 7LB AS IM LITTLE AND IL ALLOW MY WEIGHT TO GO UPTP 8ST 7LB.WHAT WEIGHT WILL YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BEFOR YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?XXX:D

Hmmmm... thats a thought! I quit LL when I was 12 stone, about 1.5 stone off my BMI 25. I cannot imagine being any smaller. I never have been & TBH was happy enough at 12 stone.

If I can make 11 stone this time, I think I will be fine (I am 5'5", currently 14st 3lb). My upper limit will then be 12stone. I know it probably sounds huge to everyone else, but onve upon a time not so long ago, I was over 20 stone.......

I want to get to 9st 7 which is half way in the health range for my height, I hope to never allow myself to get out of the healthy range again which will be 10st 5 as an upper limit for me.

I allow myself 4lbs up or down from my goal. Anything more than that means I have to take a bit more care;)

I don't follow any particular 'diet/maintenance' plan, but have done a load of headwork :)

Its about size with me. I'm still aiming for my size 12...a 14's is baggy, but not quite in the 12 yet. I'm not bothered about weight now I've practically got to goal. I've seen all too many people get stressed when the scales go up by a lb or two....when it can fluctuate daily. When I was SSing I weighed myself 2 or 3 times a day.....I became obsessed, so once a week from now on.

I'm with Dancing...a low GI diet for me or 80/20 rule....have treats at weekend,but be good all week.

My BMI 25 weight is 10 stone 4 but I haven't been below 12 stone in over 15 years.

My plan is to SS+ till I get through 12 stone and all the way down to 11 stone. Then I want to do the last bit by upping my exercise loads and eating a heathy balanced diet. I want to start working as a personal trainer, and I hope that once I get slim & start doing that, the weight should just naturally stay off.

At the moment it's hard to imagine me as anything less than 12 stone. But I'd like to think that once I hit goal then my absolute top weight would be 11 stone. In any case I plan to throw away the 16 clothes when I shrink out of them, so top weight will have to be if the 14s start to feel tight....

My goal is 8.9. I will weigh each week and allow myself to go up to 8.13 - I will not want to see a 9 at the front! I am considering buying some RC portion control containers - only £4.99 and def a smaller plate!
xxxx

hi i have come off of cd for two weeks as i wanted to get my head around my weight loss i now 18 pounds isnt much but my body has changed alot and i only need to lose another stone, during my two weeks off i have been following low gi which is excellent as i havent put on any weight i am back on cd today had a shake for breakfast a banana and salad no dressing with egg and two pieces of ham and a tortilla wrap and loads of water,

i found when i was off of cd i made really wise food choices i was more conscience of what i was putting into my mouth

Back