The Good, the bad...and the ugly!

baby_callalillies

Hi all....

Well after 9 months i managed to get to my 100lb loss (feels like forever i've been CD'ing!)This is such good news for me, I never believed i could be 7 stones down when i started this diet at the beginning of the year.

The bad news is that i am going to work on my last 14lbs via moving up the steps and finally moving to WW. This is a decision i am not entirely happy with as i really wanted to continue with CD - but my GP says otherwise:cry::cry:

So...my journey still continues, but i am so worried about how difficult it will be for me to maintain, having been so big for so long :-(

Thanks everyone for all the support and advice. Im still here, albeit losing at a much slower rate than the rest of you.

The silver lining is that i could never have imagined going from a size 24/26 - 14/16 in the same year! Amazing.

Good luck everyone

Anni
xxxxxxx

Well done on losing so much. im sure you will do great in WW stay positive and you will do great!

Awwww you'll do fine WW is brilliant for the final stages and in my opinion smaller losses...without losing the will to live :D

Keep us updated x

Hi all....

Well after 9 months i managed to get to my 100lb loss (feels like forever i've been CD'ing!)This is such good news for me, I never believed i could be 7 stones down when i started this diet at the beginning of the year.

The bad news is that i am going to work on my last 14lbs via moving up the steps and finally moving to WW. This is a decision i am not entirely happy with as i really wanted to continue with CD - but my GP says otherwise:cry::cry:

So...my journey still continues, but i am so worried about how difficult it will be for me to maintain, having been so big for so long :-(

Thanks everyone for all the support and advice. Im still here, albeit losing at a much slower rate than the rest of you.

The silver lining is that i could never have imagined going from a size 24/26 - 14/16 in the same year! Amazing.

Good luck everyone

Anni
xxxxxxx

Hi Anni well done on your amazing loss.

Why are you changing to WW? The CD stabilisation plans teach you good long term eating habits using conventional food and weaning you off CD.

I can understand if GP has said not more SS but the reating plans are balanced and geared to reintroducing food low GI food in line with current recommendations?

You have achieved so much - going from 24/26 to 14/16 is amazing. I am pretty much 26/28 and I want to get down to 14/16 too so it really inspires and encourages me when I see people who have actually done it.
Well Done!

Hi Linda

I still have 14 lbs to go and want to continue losing whilst eating, so thought a points system would keep me on track while i observe portion size etc... DH has been on WW for 8 weeks now and it would be a great opportunity to learn with him for all the family.

If it doesnt work... i will alwyas have CD to help me out!

Thabks everyone for your comments.

Good luck

I may brave photos one day LOLOLOL

xxxxxxx

well done on your amazing loss.... I have always considered that when I get to goal (BMI 25) I may join WW to help me maintain but cant tell whether I wil want to stay on CD or not until I get there!! you should be really proud and do what feels right for you!

Anni,

you have been amazing throughout this whole process and I am so glad I have had the pleasure to get to know you over the past months.

I am looking forward to us staying in touch no matter what your plan, you are an amazing chick, xxx

You have done so well Anni, good luck at WW for final losses and maintenance.
As previously posted here, would like to know how you get on.
Good Luck!

Back