The Grumblies!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
My stomach has been grumbling all morning! and its so loud that some one at the end of the row of desks heard it!! lol!!

Im not hungry at all though!!

Anyone else getting this problems? any ideas of what to do?? Or will i just wear more layers to try and mask the sound ??:8855::devilangel:

have u had ur shake this morning? happens me at the end of most days!! and is this morning cos I havent gotten out of bed yet to have my shake!!

My stomach has been grumbling all morning! and its so loud that some one at the end of the row of desks heard it!! lol!!

Im not hungry at all though!!

Anyone else getting this problems? any ideas of what to do?? Or will i just wear more layers to try and mask the sound ??:8855::devilangel:

im at work too, 0700-1900 :(

and yeh i rumble often, dont let it get to you! just say u aint eaten lol

Well, atleast im inside and its comfortable :) Although a duvet would be amazing right now! and some slippers!!

lol.. I have to vote that your mean!!:copon:

I really want to sleep now lol!!:character00117:

Me.. I'm not mean.. I am however very cosy, comfy, warm and have ur slippers on and ur duvet over me.. gonna go out to living room relax on my huuuuge couch and maybe play some mario kart on the wii.. fun times..

did I mention I love Saturdays?

lol i love saturdays when im not working!!

Thank goodness im off tomorrow, i was working saturday and sunday last weekend :(

oooh Mario sounds fun.. Ive been playing zelda for the Wii recently.

Hi chelly welly. I get a rumbling tummy at times but I always think its my fat burning away so Im happy with that. LOL. Maybe sing when its happening to mask the sound. Don't listen to Ollie teasing you about work I vote he is a meanie. PMSL.:)

Chelly i have been getting them too and i work in a large office environment so just dont worry about it - it cant be helped! At least we arnt feeling hungry with them!! whooo :)

Mario Kart Wii ..... I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!

yay thats good :) lol!!

My friends are texting me trying to tempt me to go out tonight :( :(
I shouted at them and said they should be supporting me and not trying to throw me off the rails lol xx

haha!!! dont you wana go out and not drink?
I can imagine its hard so ive given it up untill June 26th ... finish diet date! ha :)

Nah i wouldnt be able to do it.
I love drink to much lol, any time ive went out in the past and drove and not drank ive ended up hitting the sambuka and walking home lol!!

Back