the heat in london means...

knickers

its time for 'fit flops' and CD ice-lollies,

yesterday made 2 with the berry flavouring, and 2 with a spare banana tetra, its so nice to get home off the tube (it gets hotter than the legal maximum temperature to transport livestock!!!) and have a cold lolly.

hope everyone is coping well, all the leggy ladies have their short shorts and gladiators on down here and im jealous!

and remember - you need to take in more water in the heat!

Hey,
I'm in London! It's so hot, I can't stand it. I'm not that hungry... I think that might be down to the heat but I'm gulping back the water. I can't wait to have water flavouring :p

i restarted on monday after a holiday and am finding im not that hungry either, i think it is the heat too.

Well lets keep the heat up then

And yet I'm coooollllldddd - ahah this must mean I'm edging back into ketosis!

Honestly, I may go and get some socks in a minute.

(Aren't fitflops the best thing ever? I have sparkly black ones, and am trying to resist buying sparkly white ones too)

And yet I'm coooollllldddd - ahah this must mean I'm edging back into ketosis!

Honestly, I may go and get some socks in a minute.

(Aren't fitflops the best thing ever? I have sparkly black ones, and am trying to resist buying sparkly white ones too)

I thought nothing of my coldness today. I thought it was just the weather. I'm sat in a cardigan and my feet are cold. I must be in ketosis then!

i added a small bit of water to the banana tetra to make the lollies so that it filled up the two plastic moulds, but not too much - ive heard that the packets, once made up, dont freeze well though

I'm in London too but i can't stand this kind of heat. I don't like the Summer months anyway so i generally feel miserable when the weather is warmer.

Bring on the colder weather please.

Back