The history of Cerulean...a nice Friday night tale for you ;) - there are pictures!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cerulean, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I've just updated my diary with the link to my pictures from the first time round.

So if you want to know how I know that this diet works and ahy I'm so positive about it...have a look here

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-lif...10-stone-8-stone-lost-7-months-gold-star.html

We could have a long discussion about what happened afterwards - it's a combination of many factors - but is mainly down to me. I work in finance - I came off LL in August 2007...you might have heard of the credit crunch? There have been redundancies, near bankruptcy, dreadful men, incredible bust ups - but now my life is on an even keel and now CD is easier than ever before and I know I am going to look like the girl in the after photo again. With that same dazzling smile.

So, that's why I act like a crazed pom-pom wielding cheerleader on this forum. It is worth every griping grumbling minute to get where you may have never thought you could be.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    That 2nd pic is like "Wow" lol

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Ha! I was a bit wow that I even got in that dress! It was TINY.

5. pineapplehead

pineapplehead Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I agree with wow! Although I nearly choked on my own tongue because I thought "thats erm... low cut!" then I realised it had a nude panel pmsl. Nice dress though.
    Well done on getting back on track, I'll look forward to your new piccies when you're back to your goal weight.

6. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    So another 'WOW' from me! Just amazing. When people used to say to me "you look like a different person", I now know exactly what they meant. You also look about 20 years' younger in your after pics!

Inspirational!

7. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Er - there's no nude panel...that is all me - it wouldn't have been quite so low cut looking if my boobs hadn't gone a bit - awry...at that stage.

8. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    PMSL :8855:

Great pictures, hun :D :D :D

9. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    And another WOW form me !!!

10. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Total inspiration!!! I'm pretty much the same as you, got to target in Dec 08 but this year things have gone a bit t!ts up and i need to lose about 4st I'm guessing. I'm back on CD on the 6th June and I can't wait!!! I know I can do it if I stay 100% recent attempts to get lower always ended in failure because I had "planned" nights off. Well not this time, I didn't do it the first time and I'm not doing it now!!!

People keep asking me why I want to do CD again when SW or WW us less restrictive but that's exactly why I will always come back to a VLCD!! restricting my choice and removing temptation is the only way for me, and I will do this until I have learned a bit of self control in the kitchen.

Well done you're doing an amazing job as CDs Cheering Sqaud!! I don't post much at the moment but your posts keep me motivated, and raring to start again!!!

11. Samnddud

Samnddud Full Member

Wow indeed.
    Great that you are so positive throughout this diet and it really is inspiring, with results like that who can argue!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    :happy096: pmsl xx

13. pineapplehead

pineapplehead Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante

:eek: :D
    Well your boobs look A-MAZ-ING!! How did you keep them in though? lol
    I'd love to be able to wear that dress but as soon as I bent over my boobs would be on the floor (falling out the top of the dress) pmsl. I thought there was a nude panel as it looks like something comes from just above your armpit and across your chest but I can't see properly as the pictures aren't very big on my net book thinghy.

14. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    Holy boobs Batman! Jealous! My boobs were the first thing to go! You look gorgeous, but you know what's better? That twinkle in your eye and the look of confidence, you go girl! :D

15. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You are 'mazin, it really is like looking at two different people.
    I took photos of myself every 4 wks when i did it and the photos are so inspiring to me now, would love to put them on here but stupidly they were taken in my underwear (so I could see it warts and all I spose) and can't really inflict that on the rest of you!! Anyway, very inspiring, very encouraging, thank you xxx

16. rachy1986

rachy1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    VLCD(to start)CD 2/5/11
    Amazing cerulean!! You look fab in that photo!!xxx

17. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Katy - I have full nude photos from every 4 weeks on Lighter Life. I live in fear that my hard drive will get stolen! The best thing about them is the month wehere I go from having some cellulite to no cellulite! Miracles do happen! (Alas it came back again, but it is going!)

Pineapple - the dress was a really expensive special designer Top Shop one that I picked up for 20 quid because it was so tiny no-one else could fit into it!...it was made out of the stiffest fabric - it was a bit like wearing a corset.

As for the boobage. My mum is to thank for that, she's like Twiggy with a rack - and turns out, so was I when I got down to a size 8!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.