The history of Cerulean...a nice Friday night tale for you ;) - there are pictures!

Cerulean

Silver Member
I've just updated my diary with the link to my pictures from the first time round.

So if you want to know how I know that this diet works and ahy I'm so positive about it...have a look here

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-lif...10-stone-8-stone-lost-7-months-gold-star.html

We could have a long discussion about what happened afterwards - it's a combination of many factors - but is mainly down to me. I work in finance - I came off LL in August 2007...you might have heard of the credit crunch? There have been redundancies, near bankruptcy, dreadful men, incredible bust ups - but now my life is on an even keel and now CD is easier than ever before and I know I am going to look like the girl in the after photo again. With that same dazzling smile.

So, that's why I act like a crazed pom-pom wielding cheerleader on this forum. It is worth every griping grumbling minute to get where you may have never thought you could be.

That 2nd pic is like "Wow" lol

Ha! I was a bit wow that I even got in that dress! It was TINY.

I agree with wow! Although I nearly choked on my own tongue because I thought "thats erm... low cut!" then I realised it had a nude panel pmsl. Nice dress though.
Well done on getting back on track, I'll look forward to your new piccies when you're back to your goal weight.

So another 'WOW' from me! Just amazing. When people used to say to me "you look like a different person", I now know exactly what they meant. You also look about 20 years' younger in your after pics!

Inspirational!

Er - there's no nude panel...that is all me - it wouldn't have been quite so low cut looking if my boobs hadn't gone a bit - awry...at that stage.

Er - there's no nude panel...that is all me - it wouldn't have been quite so low cut looking if my boobs hadn't gone a bit - awry...at that stage.

PMSL :8855:

Great pictures, hun :D :D :D

Total inspiration!!! I'm pretty much the same as you, got to target in Dec 08 but this year things have gone a bit t!ts up and i need to lose about 4st I'm guessing. I'm back on CD on the 6th June and I can't wait!!! I know I can do it if I stay 100% recent attempts to get lower always ended in failure because I had "planned" nights off. Well not this time, I didn't do it the first time and I'm not doing it now!!!

People keep asking me why I want to do CD again when SW or WW us less restrictive but that's exactly why I will always come back to a VLCD!! restricting my choice and removing temptation is the only way for me, and I will do this until I have learned a bit of self control in the kitchen.

Well done you're doing an amazing job as CDs Cheering Sqaud!! I don't post much at the moment but your posts keep me motivated, and raring to start again!!!

Wow indeed.
Great that you are so positive throughout this diet and it really is inspiring, with results like that who can argue!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:happy096: pmsl xx

:eek: :D
Well your boobs look A-MAZ-ING!! How did you keep them in though? lol
I'd love to be able to wear that dress but as soon as I bent over my boobs would be on the floor (falling out the top of the dress) pmsl. I thought there was a nude panel as it looks like something comes from just above your armpit and across your chest but I can't see properly as the pictures aren't very big on my net book thinghy.

Holy boobs Batman! Jealous! My boobs were the first thing to go! You look gorgeous, but you know what's better? That twinkle in your eye and the look of confidence, you go girl! :D

You are 'mazin, it really is like looking at two different people.
I took photos of myself every 4 wks when i did it and the photos are so inspiring to me now, would love to put them on here but stupidly they were taken in my underwear (so I could see it warts and all I spose) and can't really inflict that on the rest of you!! Anyway, very inspiring, very encouraging, thank you xxx

Amazing cerulean!! You look fab in that photo!!xxx

Katy - I have full nude photos from every 4 weeks on Lighter Life. I live in fear that my hard drive will get stolen! The best thing about them is the month wehere I go from having some cellulite to no cellulite! Miracles do happen! (Alas it came back again, but it is going!)

Pineapple - the dress was a really expensive special designer Top Shop one that I picked up for 20 quid because it was so tiny no-one else could fit into it!...it was made out of the stiffest fabric - it was a bit like wearing a corset.

As for the boobage. My mum is to thank for that, she's like Twiggy with a rack - and turns out, so was I when I got down to a size 8!

Back