The Journey Continues

melstone01

Hello All,

Well I've been dieting a while but only just joined this site.
I'm Mel, a mum of 4 and battling like lots of ladies the old baby bulge that never quite went away and just seemed to get worse rather than better. So I gained a few extra pounds and a few more road map lines on my tummy and decided a while back I wanted to get back to what I was when I got married. I'm now only 11lb off that and weigh less now than when I fell pregnant with DS (my 4th child). So I'm getting there.
At my heaviest last year I was 15 stone 10lb. At one point I was closer to 16 stone but refused to look at the scales. The only reason I know I was 15 stone 10 as I looked at my wii history on wii fit :giggle:
Clothing wise, I went up to a size 22 although refused to buy over a 20 at the time and squeezed into what I could .Lycra became my friend or should that be enermy?! :giggle:
I currently weigh 13 stone 8lb. I work out on the wii for about an hour a day and don't drive so walk everywhere. I'd say spite my shape I am quite fit and have alot of energy. I don't over eat I just eat at the wrong times and know this is something I need to correct. Add to this 4 days ago I stopped smoking which has put me into panic on putting on weight because of this so everytime I crave I workout - needless to say my wii activity has shot up to 2 hours a day.
I am a size 16 at present, I'd like to get back into a 14 but with my bust don't think that will ever happen in the top department. A 14 in the bottoms would be good. My bust just got bigger with each child and went from a perky B to a now still perky D/DD. I'm hoping with my weight loss this will go too, but so far 2 stone down and not a single movment in the boobs :mad:
So that's my intro, I'm exercising like a mad woman and kind of trying to eat at the right times following 'loosely' SW again as it worked for me pre-wedding (2005). I don't really eat enough to do it right for now, but alas we shall see.
Good luck to all the peeps out there trying to fight the bulgy bits <g>

Hi Mel, I see you've lost 30 lb already - what a fantastic achievement!

I laughed at your comment about your boobs - I bet a lot of ladies here are thinking "what's she worrying about, I'd love bigger boobs" but as someone else who is rather well endowed in that department, I know what you're saying and I wish I could lose a bit from there too!

All the best for your continued weight loss! :)

Hello and :welcome2:

You have done so well already , 30 lbs is a great start !!
I so hear you about the boob comment :eek: !!
Keep up the good work , and good luck on your weight loss journey !! :D

:character00238:hi there.
sounds like you're doing a fantastic job!!
good luck to you:)

hi mel and :welcome: to the forums!
Congratulations on your weight loss so far and I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back